Background Blitz - PYROTEK

Started by SilverSpook, Mon 09/11/2015 01:38:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumpel

Oh sweet trophy SilverSpook! And thanks for your kind words. I guess my idea could only convince you the way I hoped it would convince all the others. But Monsieur OUXX is nearly unbeatable when it comes to atmospheric backgrounds. Thank god we stood a small chance cause he couldn't make the cycling work in time :P

I had to shrink your nice blazing animation though to fit it into the height-restricted signature bar. But it's still flamin' hot!

Mandle

Congratz to the winners and to all for getting the amazing selection of entries in...

Actually, when I did my background I had a thought that I forgot to mention:

What about making an AGS Background Blitz Calendar, with the winner from each months' pictures on it?

So the 2016 Calendar would be all the winners from 2015, etc...

People could then print the calendar out on nice glossy paper and enjoy reliving a year with AGS throughout the following year.

Just a thought if anyone wants to give it a go...

Monsieur OUXX

Hey I only just noticed that I got 1st place. I promise I'll post the animated result when it's finished, no matter how long it takes.
Now I need to find an idea for the next one. I've noticed that the motivation is higher when the subject isn't necessarily original, but is a bit nerdy (usual themes from adventure stories). Therefore, forgive me in advance for the lame theme, whatever it shall be. ;)

Mandle

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Tue 22/12/2015 09:43:04
I've noticed that the motivation is higher when the subject isn't necessarily original, but is a bit nerdy (usual themes from adventure stories). Therefore, forgive me in advance for the lame theme, whatever it shall be. ;)

Draw the at-home room of a character from Indiana Jones...

Imagine what the room the big hulky guy that fights Indy around the flying wing looked like...Or the creepy little Nazi with the round glasses...

Or one of the worshipers of Kali...

Or wherever Short-Round lived...etc

Monsieur OUXX

I was away for some time but the ocmpetition will be resumed soon. stay tuned!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk