Christmas Hunt - Kids friendly :)

Started by Dikshita, Sat 12/12/2015 14:41:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Dikshita

Being an adventure game lover, i chose AGS for making my first game. Its a very small seasonal adventure aimed at little kids.
It is bound to bring a smile and turn on the Christmas mood.
Kindly forgive any glitches since i still haven't mastered the learning process.
Critics Welcome. :)
SYNOPSIS:
Nobita has lost all of his tree's decorations. He needs to go find it and decorate his tree before his friends arrive.
TECHNICAL SPECS:
320x200, 16-bit
No speech available
GAME SIZE: 8.95 MB

DOWNLOAD LINK

Peder 🚀

It would be great if you could zip the game so it's just 1 download instead! (mediafire doesn't let you download multiple files in one go unless you have a pro account)
Also if you don't want to share the source, just zip the "compiled" folder.

hmm also, it seems you haven't compiled the game properly, there is no game exe in the compiled folder :O.

Cassiebsg

Congrats on your first game. (nod)

A few things: Build your game, zip the contents of it, upload it, provide us with the link.

You might also want to change the topic name of this post (choose EDIT on your the post options). "My first game"  isn't very indicative of what game it is. Give it the same name your game has. If you like, you can also add "Kids friendly" or something like that. Parents love to find new games to play with their kids. ;)

EDIT: Peder beat me to it... (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Dikshita

Thank you so much Peder and Cassiebsg. I will do what is necessary and upload the better version soon.! :)

sthomannch

Unfortunately the link expired and a dialog appears asking for a password. Perhaps you could put the zip file on a web page where everybody can read it? Anyway, looking forward to playing your game.

Dikshita

Thank you sthomannch. I have done what i could. I'll keep trying to make things better from my next game. :)

sthomannch

Thank you! Download works now :-)

Nice little game, was fun!

Cassiebsg

Okay, got it too. :)
Would still be nice if you only included the contents of the COMPILED folder.

Anyway, stumble into a couple bugs.
Spoiler

If you click on the tree, where the star is, the game crashes!!!! 8-0

You can open the trapdoor multiple times and get the items inside.
[close]
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Dikshita

Thanks again.
sthomannch , I'm glad you like it. :)

Cassiebsg, i'll be sure to test it more thoroughly the next time. (nod)

cat

Hi Dikshita,

Congrats for your first release!
I added your name to the author list of your game entry. Now the game shows up in your forum profile :)

cat

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk