Freak Chic [MAGS]

Started by Marion, Tue 01/12/2015 17:26:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitai

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Sun 06/12/2015 16:36:15
About this:
Spoiler
Am I supposed to capture the light from the window somehow? Can't find any garlic... can't use the bottle on the window... HELP
[close]
Spoiler
Wild garlic often grows in humid areas.
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: cat on Sun 06/12/2015 18:12:58
About the stone button puzzle:
Spoiler
I can get all buttons on, but not off. Is there trick? Did I miss some in-game hint?
[close]

Besides that, nice game!

No hint...the logic is the same. I confess that it took me over an hour last night!

SHADOW

Mandle

Quote from: cat on Sun 06/12/2015 18:12:58
About the stone button puzzle:
Spoiler
I can get all buttons on, but not off. Is there trick? Did I miss some in-game hint?
[close]

Besides that, nice game!

I confess that I looked it up. Maybe this will help:

http://www.logicgamesonline.com/lightsout/tutorial.html

Shadow1000

I don't want to comment too much while voting is underway but I do want to echo what other people have said:

- There is a great variety of puzzles in this game
- The art is very pleasing
- The most impressive part is how such a detailed game in terms of graphics and puzzles were put together relatively glitch-free in such a short period of time. Unusual for a MAGS entry.

Tres bien!

SHADOW

Marion

tsa

I really don't understand the lamp puzzle.
Spoiler
What do I do with the arrow that appears after I click on the lamp?
[close]

tsa

And...
Spoiler
I fought with the ogre and clicked on the painting during the fight, but what am I supposed to do then?
[close]

Edit: found it! Woot!

tsa

Can nobody help me with the lamp puzzle?

Quote from: tsa on Fri 15/01/2016 15:08:20
I really don't understand the lamp puzzle.
Spoiler
What do I do with the arrow that appears after I click on the lamp?
[close]

Creamy

Hello Tsa,

Spoiler
This mini-game is a QTE. You must press the keys that are displayed on the screen quickly.
[close]

panpil

Hello, first of all this is a great game. Thank you very much! I am playing it in french and I find that the script is really good.

But I am stuck : I have everything but the werewolf and the vampire stuff.

Regarding the werewolf I did manage to get the femur and to get him out of the cave. But what happens next?

Regarding the vampire I am still looking for the garlic... Perhaps I am missing a location?

Thank you!

Et en tout cas, bravo les gars!
panpil

Cassiebsg

Hey panpil.

Hints:
Spoiler

The garlic is in a humid location... sure you been there and just missed it. ;) I missed it too for a long time.

As for the werewolf, you need to pixel hunt a bit on the right side of the cave... Good luck. ;)
[close]
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

panpil

Great, thank you Cassiebsg. By the way, finding the garlic was not easy!   

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 31/01/2016 14:25:17
Hey panpil.

Hints:
Spoiler

The garlic is in a humid location... sure you been there and just missed it. ;) I missed it too for a long time.

As for the werewolf, you need to pixel hunt a bit on the right side of the cave... Good luck. ;)
[close]

donmartin

Nice game. Pleasant and funny. Thanks.

Just a small thought: The story including a werewolf, an ogre, a vampire and what not weren't you tempted to choose an ending more...lets say..erotic-commercial-hollywoodlike?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk