Dagstadt

Started by Funkpanzer, Mon 14/09/2015 07:45:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Funkpanzer

Thanks for all the kind words. Unfortunately I need to rethink a lot of the game's mechanics as the way I was treating the main quest lines was very predictable, and I hadn't fully grasped my options with AGS. This game is really dear to me and isn't something I want to rush. In the meantime, here are some of the things I was working on:

Here is an early version of the music that plays after the game's intro cutscene: https://soundcloud.com/charlietwitch/breck-street-v1/s-Kv8LF

... a teaser of two really annoying and/or charming characters you will be potentially dealing with:

... and a more detailed, but likely to be replaced, starting room:

The story is staying pretty much exactly the same but I imagine it's going to be quite some time before I post another update for this project. :-[

AnasAbdin

No need to rush :) The time you're spending on the game is very appreciated. I like the starting room and wish to see it when it's done (nod)

Rocchinator

Man take your time. This is one of my top favourite game, so it will be a shame to rush it and then regret it. Best of the luck. Really nice screenshot btw.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk