Re: Fortnightly Writing Competition: The Opposite of Christmas WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Started by selmiak, Mon 21/12/2015 20:17:00

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

The vohohoting period is over, but in a generous gesture you still have until sunday noon (europe) or so to cast a vote, then I'll count them all and announce the winner. In the meantime I cast my own votes

Best Protagonist: kconan. Swindle clause is the badass this notchristmas deserves.
Best Plot: Baron. From what I gather this is about dennis, circumcision or sterilization and lots of profanity. Totally the notchristmas.
Best Atmosphere: Sinitrea. stop it with all these sads!
Best Writing Style: Baron. giggles were had, lost it at ass-leaping!
Best Worldbuilding: kconan. interesting grim sin city like world.

Mandle

Best Protagonist: Mandle
Best Plot: Mandle
Best Atmosphere: Mandle
Best Writing Style: Mandle
Best Worldbuilding: Mandle

Just kidding!!! Here are the real votes:

Best Protagonist: kconan (Because OSD is a pre-existing character and soon to be bought up by Disney)
Best Plot: Baron (Anything adapted from the original Grinch (except with Jim Carrey) must be awesome)
Best Atmosphere: Sinitrea (Feeeed the woooooorld...)
Best Writing Style: Baron (The Suessian rhyming coda was just too perfect)
Best Worldbuilding: Baron (I could see all the ass-jumping as if I was really there...(Not a good thing))

selmiak

And here are the results for this writing competition. Sorry, took me longer than I thought to get to the counting, but then Mandle also had a chance to cast his vote...

on the 3rd place with 6 votes we have
Sinitrena

On the 2nd place with 10 votes we have
kconan

and with unbelievable 12 vote, the first place goes to

BARON
and his Dennis Tale from the penix lands!

Congratulations!

Thanks to Mandle for participating and ranking in on the ungrateful 4th rank with his backwards story, I like it a lot but didn't find a category to vote for it...

When you start a new contest, why not first take a look at what cat wrote here, maybe you want to sneakily start this ;)

Baron

You know this victory is only going to encourage me to write more Dennis stories. (wrong) :P  Thanks for all the votes, sickos! :=

I don't think the AGS Olympics has been organized sufficiently to contemplate it immediately.  When they've got a list of participants who would like to commit, and at least a draft schedule, then I think it's go-time. :)

In the meantime I hope to see everyone out again for the next exciting instalment of...

The Fortnightly Writing Competition!

MiteWiseacreLives!

Quote from: Baron on Sun 10/01/2016 21:40:19
You know this victory is only going to encourage me to write more Dennis stories. (wrong) :P  Thanks for all the votes, sickos! :=

*And the world became a better place...*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk