A Curious Silence - Early Demo

Started by vladeK, Mon 04/01/2016 21:30:03

Previous topic - Next topic

vladeK

A CURIOUS SILENCE

CONCEPT:
ACS is a first-person horror adventure game. It follows the story of Carol Chenk, a new recruit of The Agency's Strike Force.
After a failed assault on a cultist hideout, she's now stuck inside, with her squad dead and no way to defend herself.

DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS:
This is a VERY early demo, barely a quarter of the full game. The sound effects and music are placeholders and a few graphic elements are unfinished, but it is completable and mostly bug-free. I posted it in such an early state so that I can hear your opinions and know what to improve.
I will try to update the thread as much as I can.

Sorry for posting only one screenshot, but the demo is only four rooms long and I didn't want to spoil too much. I will add another if necessary.
I deeply apologize.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/80sye63k5hf0187/SilenceDemo.rar
No idea what to do in life, but that will not stop me from enjoying it.

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: vladeK on Mon 04/01/2016 21:30:03
Sorry for posting only one screenshot, but the demo is only four rooms long and I didn't want to spoil too much. I will add another if necessary.

It's necessary. Quickly.

Quote from: Forum Rules3) A minimum of two (in-game) screenshots must be available.
If you aren't far enough to be able to take different screenshots, don't post yet!  We know some of you don't want to show too much of the game, but two screenies isn't too much to ask!  Please note that splash screens and options/menu screens don't count as 1 of the 2.  They must be actual screenshots of 2 (or more) different backgrounds.

Mandle

Man...This game looks awesome! I'm so checking this out when I have the time!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk