Those silly little pleasures.

Started by Retro Wolf, Wed 20/01/2016 18:17:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Retro Wolf

Didn't know you were into S and M Slasher!  ;)

Mandle

Taking off your socks in bed during the night.

milkanannan

Quote from: Stromvin on Tue 26/01/2016 23:54:05
i just love rain, not walking through it, but watching and listening. Like standing under a thin metal roof just wide enough to protect me from getting all too wet. But with all its sound and smell. Just makes me feel all comfy.

This exactly. Added bonus with an ice cold pint of lager (or coffee if it's AM) and some soft music playing in the background. All my troubles are a mile away in this instance.

milkanannan

Sorry more like a thousand miles away. A mile is not that far!  (laugh)

Creamy

I agree about the rain.
I tend to fall asleep faster when it's raining outside.

Opening a pop-up book.

josiah1221

Those wonderful Aha! moments when you figure out the solution to a puzzle. :)

Retro Wolf

Cup of hot chocolate and a chocolate bar. I take a little bite of the bar, keep it on my tongue, then take a sip of the hot chocolate. The feeling and taste of the chocolate melting on your tongue!
Lately I've been throwing a bit of decaff coffee in the hot chocolate too.
Sometimes I bite both ends of a twix and use it as a straw, you have to suck hard though LOL.

Mandle

Quote from: Retro Wolf on Tue 21/05/2019 12:27:06
Cup of hot chocolate and a chocolate bar. I take a little bite of the bar, keep it on my tongue, then take a sip of the hot chocolate. The feeling and taste of the chocolate melting on your tongue!
Lately I've been throwing a bit of decaff coffee in the hot chocolate too.
Sometimes I bite both ends of a twix and use it as a straw, you have to suck hard though LOL.

I believe Tim Tams has a special variety called "Slammers" which makes this ordeal a little easier.

Danvzare

Playing The Dark Mod, with an apple flavoured energy drink, while it's dark outside, and systematically killing everyone in the level.
I'm not joking. This is very relaxing for me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk