TREX and Muscle Sam: A new Kickstart! PLAYABLE DEMO - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!

Started by PuNKKoMmANDO77, Wed 27/01/2016 19:44:07

Previous topic - Next topic

PuNKKoMmANDO77

Hi AGS community, i'm back after years of inactivity with a new project :-D

This game is a reboot of my second adventure game, TREX and Muscle Sam: Big trouble in SPF, a game that i made in the far 2009.

The two protagonists, TREX and Muscle Sam, are the sons of two legends of the tag team wrestling working in the same company where their fathers had a fundamental role in its creation. Unlike their fathers, TREX and Sam are not very successful on the ring and don't have many fans.

TREX is an egocentric maniac that tries desperately to achieve success, but is actually an insecure nerd on the inside. He's Muscle Sam childhood friend and he's one of the few people that can understand what he says.

Muscle Sam most distinctive tract is that he's an anthropomorphic cat, but it's not a weird occurrence in a world where everyone impersonates their gimmick. He's not a very talkative guy, mostly because very few people can understand what he says. What Sam thinks is a mystery: sometimes he acts like a very brilliant person, sometimes like an instinctive animal.

I worked for two months on a demo of the prelude of this new game and now the moment of the release is near, we miss only the english translation.
The demo is only a little game of trhee rooms that show the story and the potentiality of the game, some days after the demo release we will launch a Kickstarter project for found the game.

FEATURES

- Multiple chapters
- Two playable characters
- Hours of gameplay
- Classic adventure style
- And many more.....

DOWNLOAD THE DEMO
English and Italian

SCREENSHOTS

Rocchinator

Congrats mate! Looks nice keep it up

PuNKKoMmANDO77

PuNKKoMmANDO77

UPDATE 03/03/2016

The Kickstarter release date is now official, see you on March 14!

AprilSkies

I've been waiting a lot for this! Punkkommando is back.
I loved the original one!
Good job mate!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

NickyNyce

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk