Robot Racket a.k.a. Robot Racket Ball (Download Now Available)

Started by bendugames16, Tue 23/02/2016 05:54:56

Previous topic - Next topic

bendugames16

Have some scripts that work like the old 'beads on the rail' math boards. Using loops and simple yet stretching my boundaries with statements, you may want to have a laugh at the script.  The website is falling apart.  Anyone know websites?  I have thought about paying people for some work, never done that before but it seems reasonable to think it couldn't be much different than paying publishers.
I'm open for suggestions.   The artwork needs improving yes I'll be retouching, but the loops all work, working out sound bugs, you know the loud (oh this is the worst feeling ever) ones that are just totally due to our own negligence in seeking help at the forums.   ;) gotcha, so I'll be there, learning to finalize my game effort.  and so, I'll also be changing my user name soon to SystemJogger or BatteringRam, or something....   cool...   ish....    hopefully......    definitely....

****NEW UPDATE******   ****OUR ROBOT RACKET CARTRIDGE STYLE USB ARRIVED TODAY****   I am really working hard to find a few to possibly integrate maybe programming in trade for music? drawing?  I do draw and do every aspect of the games I'm showing you.

Older updates:

Hello to anyone who reads this.  Its been a miracle over the last 2 years, from Musician to Game Developer.  This game needs help and I will see how far it can make it with the existing forums, thank you to every programmer and game developer and AGS people.  It has been the most thrilling and fun 2 years of my life.  I'm just an artist, exploring my imagery and animation, I'd like others to add to this idea, the bendu is new and needs a lot of games, bendu is an AGS virtual game system that uses Camspace to integrate Robot character interplay.    And here is my first game now much busier and full of surprises

The plot is this:  You are placed in a racket ball court, and now have a robot friend to operate and play with and help you get through the matches, the colors of the room begin shifting, the ball gets faster and faster, and the walls break away more with every virtuaglove you obtain to reveal a puzzle.  Action  8 levels, 4 types of gloves

The game starts with you having to put on the Glove that is the cursor (interact) mode, the ball can be hit from center, left side or right side.  the Ball can for now go in set script paths, but has no gravity or any real programming on it. just if statements and areas set for it to be thrown back, its pretty bad, but still hilariously fun.   help!   so anyway, the levels can shift into
8 levels, mostly dialogs that start new levels, the first room is all level 1, with 7 rounds.   Its jimmy rigged to work, but it works you can pop soda cans and splatter cheeses at this point, and the gloves change the way the ball is hit, mostly they keep up with the speed increases. to where new physics take form.        I can post a "Swf file up soon,"  but am learning how to get that onto the website, thanks for reading! - Paul     - Bendu game system.

Anyone else with  the robot dream is welcome to participate, I am studying the tech world and software dev as well to get this project to the next levels.

Here guys have a Bendu on me
Download link:
http://depositfiles.com/files/3e9yp6qg5
if it doesn't work or if you'd like to talk its bendugames@gmail.com

Actual Footage:  http://bendu-games.ucoz.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtEj3R_kUn0

Story 100%
Scripting 75%
Graphics 75%
Music 99%

Darth Mandarb

Please review the board rules and update your post.

Thanks for the update! 

Good luck w/ the production.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk