RoN's 15th Anniversary

Started by Renegade Implementor, Mon 01/02/2016 20:09:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade Implementor

Well, here we are, just 16 days from RoN's 15th anniversary.  If anyone needs a place to post links or files of whatever they've been working on to celebrate the anniversary, they can post it here or can simply send me an IM.

I've updated & uploaded new bundles (Feb 1, 2016) of the character sprites & .cha files to the resources page on the RoN site.

Also, there's a special RoN MAGS this month (in the AGS Competitions & Activities subforum), if you're interested.

DarkWater

When I saw your post awhile back about this month being the anniversary, I was hoping they'd do a RoN themed MAGS :D

Also, thanx for the updates. I'm off to download them now ;)

jwalt

Quote from: Renegade Implementor on Mon 01/02/2016 20:09:58

I've updated & uploaded new bundles (Feb 1, 2016) of the character sprites & .cha files to the resources page on the RoN site.

Noted a minor issue with the Bum's animation, the Saturday Night Fever dance. Involves the transparent pixel when he raises his right hand. Easy to fix in the stuff I downloaded, but you might want to check it out.

Renegade Implementor

RoN turn's 15 today!  Happy birthday RoN!!

I updated and uploaded a new version (v6) of Virtual Reality and I baked a cake.

DarkWater

Sweet! :-D
Downloading it now, can't wait to check it out ;)

What? ??? No fancy "Reality-On The-Norm Welcomes You" sign drawn in icing? (laugh)

Renegade Implementor

What?  You can't make it out in the swirls, ridges & furrows of the icing? It's was written in chocolate after all. :-D

Retro Wolf

Actually if you count the icing hills as 1, and the valleys as 0, it's clear to see that it converts to binary code!

Happy Birthday RON, there will be a little game for you at the end of this month!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk