Alternative Knowledge

Started by monkey424, Fri 05/02/2016 23:31:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Scavenger

Yeah, I mean, you can say that the Treaty of Versailles directly caused Hitler's rise to power. The Wall Street Crash also didn't help.

But I mean, did the Coca Cola Company engineer World War 2 so they could sell Fanta made out of cheap ingredients to the Germans, instead of the more expensive coca cola syrup? Or is this literally just more opportunistic profiteering?

You don't have to have a giant conspiracy to want to profit from war. It's what what vultures do when there's the smell of death in the air.

But wait.... looking more closely.... no... it can't be....... it's a

ROTHSCHILD ALERT

It's everyone's favorite (((anti-Semitic dogwhistle)))!

miguel

Wow! This thread changed a bit since I last visited!
Glad to see that things don't change much around here though! Some guy being bashed by the majority because he's defending his conspiracy theories, nothing's new.
But I must add something very serious to the discussion. And this is about money, war, peace and women with small ear lobes.

Spoiler
In Portugal, to reach puberty in a faster way, men rub their testicles with some onion and olive oil sauce. They then sit in the grass next to farm animals.
[close]
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Danvzare

Quote from: miguel on Mon 06/06/2016 13:17:02
In Portugal, to reach puberty in a faster way, men rub their testicles with some onion and olive oil sauce. They then sit in the grass next to farm animals.
This is now in my top ten most disturbing things that I have ever heard.
Why would anyone want to reach puberty faster! Puberty is horrible. If anything, you want it to be over faster.

Cassiebsg

miguel, you're wasting your effort on a useless cause. (laugh)

Uhm... in retrospective... that pretty much describe this entire thread... move along, move along... nothing to see her. (laugh)(roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Khris

Here's everything you need to know about monkey424's latest post:

Quote from: monkey424 on Mon 06/06/2016 10:09:10[...] I found a couple of postings on some economics forums that seem to support this view: [...]

In related news, Bill Gates published a shitty tablet computer in 2001 to ensure Apple's rise to power several years later.

Edit:
(Also, you gotta love the "Jews caused the Holocaust"-vibe of this particular CT.)

Danvzare

Quote from: Khris on Tue 07/06/2016 07:56:23
In related news, Bill Gates published a shitty tablet computer in 2001 to ensure Apple's rise to power several years later.
The tablet was first designed by Alan Kay in the 1970s (it was called the Dynabook), and this was back before it was even possible to make one (and before anyone even thought it was a good idea). So in other words, Alan Kay designed a shitty tablet computer so that Bill Gates could publish a shitty tablet computer to ensure Apple's rise to power several years later. Illuminati confirmed I think. (nod)

monkey424

Quote from: miguel on Mon 06/06/2016 13:17:02

Thank-you for the testicular commentary, Miguel. Sharp and informative as always.

---

Alternative Knowledge Topic #7
False Flag Terrorism

You can Google “false flag” for its definition and historical context. In short, the term describes a covert operation planned and executed by Group A and made to look like Group B did it. Muslim extremists typically feature in the role of Group B.

---

Let's return briefly to 9/11. Osama Bin Laden was identified as the mastermind behind the event - literally less than a minute after the second plane impact. Seriously? Since when are crimes solved like this? Bin Laden's name was then repeated over and over on our television sets, firmly establishing him as the villain. What a load of frog shit!

As you probably know, I've written extensively about 9/11 on these forums and WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. A summary of this is available here. Please read.

One of the problems with 9/11 is that it involved highly advanced secret technology, and this "sci-fi" element makes the reality of 9/11 very hard to swallow. In comparison, the 2005 London bombings (otherwise known as 7/7) is more "down to Earth". It is nowhere near as complex and mind-boggling as 9/11 in terms of the technology involved, and I would suggest this makes it easier to comprehend as a false flag event.

The 2005 London Bombings Official Report is available here. The reported timeline of events is illustrated as follows.

Issue #1

The official report says the lads entered Luton station at 7:15 and go through the ticket barriers together.

However...

The timestamp on this CCTV footage shows them entering Luton station at 7:21.

Curiously, the official report does show this image with the caption "CCTV of the 4 entering Luton station", but the timestamp is cropped.

Another CCTV image shows the lads were still in the car park at 7:19, verifying they didn't enter the station at 7:15.

Issue #2

The report says the lads caught the 7:40 train. However, they couldn't have possibly caught this train...

It was cancelled!!

According to the above timetable, other trains were severely delayed that day too. The Home Office eventually revised their story, a year later, with the latest narrative now stating the lads caught the 7:24 train. Curiously, a sequence of CCTV images was subsequently released showing the lads entering Luton station at 7:21, casually making their way to the platform and catching the 7:24 train.

Surely this CCTV footage was available to the Home Office when they first drafted their report, so how could they possibly get the train time wrong?

Danvzare

Quote from: monkey424 on Thu 07/07/2016 12:48:28
Let's return briefly to 9/11. Osama Bin Laden was identified as the mastermind behind the event - literally less than a minute after the second plane impact. Seriously? Since when are crimes solved like this? Bin Laden's name was then repeated over and over on our television sets, firmly establishing him as the villain. What a load of frog shit!
Let me stop you there. I must admit, I don't know how anyone came to know it was Osama Bin Laden. Although I've never looked into it, so it would probably be ignorance on my part.
What I do know though, is that if you want to be a terrorist and thus terrorize people, you generally want people to know that you did it. In short, I'd be more concerned with a conspiracy if we didn't have someone to blame after such an event.
I mean, someone will want the credit for something like that, to help further their cause. If people don't know you did it, then how do they know to fear you? For all they know, PETA could've done it in an act of protest against cruelty to animals!

So that's how crimes like that are solved so easily.
Someone takes credit.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 07/07/2016 21:39:33
Someone takes credit.
Ahem... taking credit for a crime is not considered a proof on its own in contemporary criminal law.
BTW, what you say on terrorist gaining fame for themselves is right, but this is also the reason why usually a bunch of terrorists (groups) make claims in performing acts of terrorism (while only one may be actually responsible).

On other hand, I cannot resist making an observation that this thread is becoming monkey424's newsthread, rather than discussion, since apparently he avoids discussing anything himself :).

Danvzare

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Fri 08/07/2016 11:32:00
Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 07/07/2016 21:39:33
Someone takes credit.
Ahem... taking credit for a crime is not considered a proof on its own in contemporary criminal law.
BTW, what you say on terrorist gaining fame for themselves is right, but this is also the reason why usually a bunch of terrorists (groups) make claims in performing acts of terrorism (while only one may be actually responsible).
Good point, just because someone takes credit, doesn't mean they did it.
Thanks for correcting me on that. :-D

NickyNyce

Let's return to the 911 subject for a quick second. THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED during that thread. You and Judy woods theory fell flat on its face when you started talking about mysterious cars on the FDR that caught fire, and how paint was stripped from them.

We debunked her pictures and some other stuff, and once that happened by us game makers and players (no rocket scientists here), it makes anything else that you or Judy Wood say, impossible to believe. It actually means that she was not showing evidence at all, and that you fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

Snarky

I've split the psychology discussions/demonstrations off into a separate thread here: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=53721.0

While no doubt well meant, I feel we ought to be careful about posting at length with arguments that appear to suggest that some forum members are delusional.

Khris

I will suggest that some forum members are applying an extreme form of double standard, where anything "official" is put under immense scrutiny while sources that confirm their biases or pet "theories" are believed without so much as a hint of skepticism.
Nothing delusional about it, it's just very ignorant.

Ali

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 11/07/2016 19:12:20
I've split the psychology discussions/demonstrations off into a separate thread here: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=53721.0

While no doubt well meant, I feel we ought to be careful about posting at length with arguments that appear to suggest that some forum members are delusional.

I didn't mean to derail the thread, or to imply that anyone was mentally ill. (Not that I'd want to stigmatise mental illness, we're all capable of holding delusional beliefs).

I'd argue that the links I posted are on topic. Ronson places the theories in context gives his subjects a chance to explain their theories in detail. You could watch his doc about Ruby Ridge and come out of it convinced that the New World Order really exists. But I think he provides a gentle, sympathetic, humorous rebuttal to these theories which takes into account human frailty.

But I see your point, and accept your decision to shill for the Zionist censors split the threads.

Danvzare

Quote from: Khris on Mon 11/07/2016 19:38:44
I will suggest that some forum members are applying an extreme form of double standard, where anything "official" is put under immense scrutiny while sources that confirm their biases or pet "theories" are believed without so much as a hint of skepticism.
Nothing delusional about it, it's just very ignorant.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

That having been said, I understand the splitting of the thread. After all, this thread is about conspiracy theories, not the debunking of them. (laugh)

NickyNyce

Bin Laden was threatening the US long before 911 and leading right up to it. So yes, he was immediately suspect #1. Very simple to see why his name came up right away.

Did you ever see a video of Bin Laden saying he didn't do it? Never.

Jack

I had in mind some ideas for posts in other formats, but it seems now the time for warning people is over. The inevitable economic collapse, which fringe economists have been talking about since before the one in 2008, is now under way. It's already dwarfed the one in 2008. I guess people think it's going to get better somehow. They assume that currency issuance is not a blatant fraud which ensures an ever-deepening pit of debt with no legal way to reverse it, and they certainly have no idea of the size of derivatives relative to the world economy. The people have neither the required will nor the interest to change this, so it will keep getting worse.

Meanwhile, Murica is about to explode into civil war. After martial law comes down, the citizens of the US will find themselves at war with part of one of the most technologically advanced and heavily-armed militaries on the planet. Imagine for a moment what that's like, and if you find words to describe it, let me know. (Oh, I thought of one. It'll be like Palestine, with more guns) The cause of the unrest is largely financial (amongst other things which I won't go into here), so it's not going away either.

NATO and Russia have been making unprecedented moves of military equipment over the last few weeks, as part of NATO's undeniable positioning to invade Russia. Historically, empires collapsing (which have been invariably caused by finance by the way), have found no other way to try and save themselves than war. The US has been demonstrating this for more than a decade but apparently the world has a hearing problem. Billions of people will be dead once this is over.

The people who had hoped that these scary things would go away if they are ignored are going to find themselves playing catch-up under very difficult conditions. A lot of us are going to find ourselves dead.

We now return to our sponsored feature: et Circenses.

Mandle

Aw crap...and I just renewed my gym membership for another year...

Danvzare

Well Jack, if there truly is an Illuminati (or equivilent), than I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.
The hidden organization that secretly controls the world, will ensure all of those bad things don't happen. :-D

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Jack on Tue 12/07/2016 11:24:46
but it seems now the time for warning people is over.
One thing I was always baffled about is that warners always warn about dread things coming but never explain what all the warned people are assumed to do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk