Maniac Mansion Mania 90: Packing the suitcase (German, English, Italian)

Started by Cmdr, Fri 11/03/2016 18:16:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Cmdr

Today I present you my Maniac Mansion Mania - Episode, which was released in 2014.

Short description:
Britney needs recovering of her annoying brother and wants to go on holiday. Therefore she just needs to put a few things in her suitcase. But this will be harder than she thought...

Note, that the original language is German, but you can also choose an English or Italian translation.

The Italian translation was created by the guys of MIWORLD.EU.

You can DOWNLOAD the Episode here.

Shadow1000

I played and completed this game. Overall, the puzzles were fun and clever and not too difficult. Many took a fair amount of trial and error and some took noticing fine details on the screen.
Spoiler
The last item in the list was quite difficult and took me about 1/3 of the playing time
[close]
Not much in terms of plot so the many puzzles made the game worth playing.

It should be noted that this game is not for minors or for people who find constant sexual references to be offensive.

SHADOW

Cmdr

Hi, thank you for your reply.:)
You're right, this game has no huge plot, the fun just lays in the solving of the puzzles.
The sexual references in the game are just meant to be jokes, they have no intend to offend someone. I already flagged the sexual content to "Explicit dialog" in the game description on the main page.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk