Adventures of Bunny Bunnyman ENG/FIN

Started by lakespiral, Wed 24/02/2016 15:07:01

Previous topic - Next topic

lakespiral

My first game is finally ready. This has always been a dream since I love Lucasarts adventure games. I can't really draw but I tried my Most Unexceptional with paint. ;) Puzzles are not very hard I think but they can be a bit trippy. (laugh) Originally planned this game to be at least twice as long but It was starting to affect my personal life so I had to make it a bit shorter. :=

lakespiral

Fixed a major bug in the beginning. 8-0

lakespiral

Download new version of the game.

"Bunny Bunnyman wakes in the middle of the road 5000 miles from bunny hole and has a terrible hangover."

Edit: Fixed some bugs again. I changed the link to go to the game release site so I don't flood here everytime I update.

sthomannch

Funny game and good, fresh puzzles. Definitely can recommend it.

And the MS paint drawings where fine

A few bugs though
Spoiler

Do not go to "X marks the spot" after you showed the artefact to the pirat. You have no chance to get out of the area
[close]
Spoiler

Do not bring the blind bunny to the dark cave and then "enlighten" the cave, the blind bunny will disappear
[close]
Spoiler

You can get infinit amounts of sheet for toilette bunny, but perhaps this is ok, if that bunny suffers diarrhoea. Also get hammer again and again
[close]
Spoiler

Can get coconut multiple times
[close]

lakespiral

Thanks! That first bug is already fixed in the new version. I will fix those other three...

tsa

I'm stuck!
Spoiler
How can I get the book about pyramids?
[close]
Spoiler
How can I get paper for Poo Bunny?
[close]
Spoiler
What do I do with the remote control? I put the antenna on it and used it on the pond but nothing seemed to happen.
[close]

sthomannch

This should go to the hints thread. Anyway:
Spoiler

Did you talk to the hare in the shop with the Eiffel tower?
[close]
Spoiler

You have obviously been in the pyramid. Instead of paper, cloth will also do
[close]
Spoiler

See also my previous post: Take linen from mummy
[close]
Spoiler

perhaps you are too early on this. When ready, try it on the pond (as far as I remember)
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk