Author Topic: MODULE: [UI] DragDrop 1.0.0: helps to drag things around your AGS game!  (Read 6540 times)

The module works as in the video with AGS engine Android port (the app). Not quite drag and drop ;-D  by pressing and holding an inventory item, but I like it that way. It's practical too. I made the mouse cursor transparent so that it looks like it does on smartphones or iPads.

WoaM and Kathy Rain use a different code that works with the old android port - I actually have the script code because I asked by mail the dev, but I think you should just ask them yourself. If you want to use this module and use the same behavior for mouse and fingers, you need to use the Android SDL Port.

I have a little game that uses this module too here: https://github.com/ericoporto/dungeonhands

It has touch on the webport, but I don't know how well it runs on old devices. :/

What do you mean exactly by Android SDL Port? Do you mean by creating an APK with monkeys plugin or your way with Android Studio? I wanted to try that anyway.
Truly, truly, i say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Updated DragDropCommon module to 1.0.1, fixing default settings, to avoid people stumbling into a missing GUI crash if they forgot to explicitly set a drag mode.

Updated DragDropCommon module to 1.0.1, fixing default settings, to avoid people stumbling into a missing GUI crash if they forgot to explicitly set a drag mode.

Thank u.
Truly, truly, i say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.