Space Tunneler Deluxe

Started by CaptainD, Mon 06/08/2018 22:15:17

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Despite the fact that this game is giving me a migraine - every time I think I'm finished with it another bug turns up to say hi - it's nearly ready.

Some AGSers may remember the original game - made for MAGS December 2015 - this is the same basic game with some updated features:

- You can now save and continue the game (though at the cost of some points) - before you had to play it in one go
- Ship and asteroid spites updated
- Shop GUI updated
- Short tutorial added
- Scoring mechanism updated
- Difficulty level adjusted (overall this makes the game, which is admittedly quite tough, a little easier)

Game will be free (pay if you want) and will be released first to my patrons, then to the wider world.  If I can hunt down these last dratted bugs it should be out very soon!!

Mandle

Privateer Puddin'

Our twitter names were much better ;)

CaptainD

@Mandle - no, it morphed into something along the lines of the Centennial Kestrel.

@Privateer Puddin' - I want you to know that I seriously considered every daft suggestion before deciding on this safe but boring title :P

Mandle

I'm sad about the loss of the Tardis, but maybe a sprite that looks like the one in the title splash screen could be possible?

CaptainD

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 07/08/2018 14:06:48
I'm sad about the loss of the Tardis, but maybe a sprite that looks like the one in the title splash screen could be possible?

That could possibly be possible...

Cassiebsg

Uhm... i can't see the pics... (had to hit quote and then copy/paste them into the url to see them.)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AnasAbdin

Yay I liked the MAGS one and definitely would enjoy this :-D

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Tue 07/08/2018 17:45:53
Uhm... i can't see the pics... (had to hit quote and then copy/paste them into the url to see them.)

I can see them (roll)

Cassiebsg

I figured others could see them, cause they commented on them... just thought I would mention that I can't, in case there others that can't too.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaptainD

New ship sprite done.  Released to my higher-tier patrons tonight; will release to other patrons on Sunday night and public release on Wednesday.

In the meantime here's the new ship sprite in action:

CrashPL

Yay, congratulations! :D Another released game to the list!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk