Unavowed - Released on August 8th!

Started by Dave Gilbert, Mon 21/03/2016 18:28:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Click'd

Looks like snake eyes on the right woman.

dactylopus

Very pretty!  Definitely heightens the excitement.

Dave Gilbert

Bavolis

I always feel stupid when I watch these... wait, you can do that? There's a shortcut for that?!

Thanks for doing them, and the game's looking fantastic!

Tigrou

Is it me, or are your main characters all very tall? :smiley:
I'm going by head height vs. chest height vs. legs height.

Cassiebsg

Awesome, looking forward to have the time to fully watch and listen to it. :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Surdy

Looks simply gorgeous & I hope it is as good as the last Blackwell :D

Dave Gilbert

While exhibiting at Play-NYC, I was interviewed by the NYC Geek Society about Unavowed.

I look a lot more wild-eyed and manic than I remember being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUwPCCYPGCo

eri0o

OMG I am just watched the recorded dev stream, I am so grateful for your stream, learning a lot!!! Thank you! Also this game looks awesome, until now I got every Wadjet Eye games, so I am looking forward a lot for this one! ;-D

Dave Gilbert

Crimson Wizard

You have only 200 in reserve...

Dave Gilbert

Heh. I didn't know there was a limit! Still, I seriously doubt we'll get that far.

eri0o

You can have more rooms, they just won't save state. The more impressive of the 100 rooms is the awesome art they have to go with. Also thanks for showing that trick on how to get the previous room from current, that will be useful in my game :)

Dave Gilbert

"Get the previous room from current?" I'm not sure what that means, but I'm glad I helped!

Snarky

Presumably the use of Character.PreviousRoom.

The devstream was a fun watch, though I kept screaming at the screen to warn you about the messed-up fading of the lantern. (laugh)

xBRANEx

Hah, I didn't know about the import all sprites from a folder in a view! I used to click like 100 times for certain animations! Thanks

Dave Gilbert

I didn't know about it either until recently. It's at the bottom of the command list so I always missed it.

xBRANEx

I'm not entirely sure how things work in AGS but generally declaring int x in repeadetly execute always isn't a good idea. It should be declared once and then one should change the value in the repeatedetly execute always function. I'm sorry if this is too off topic but I would really like someone to confirm that (pm is fine too)

Anyway, it's great to watch you work. A lot can be learned!

Dave Gilbert

Chicky

I can't help but think of the Rihanna song 'Work' when I see the name of that video :-D Except it's Dave singing doors doors doors doors doors.

Anyway, these streams are great, looking forward to the next one!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk