Unavowed - Released on August 8th!

Started by Dave Gilbert, Mon 21/03/2016 18:28:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Riaise

dactylopus

Dave Gilbert

We have a release date! Unavowed is launching on August 8th!

Here's our new trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_xysUrYgbg

Blondbraid

Wow, that was an epic trailer! 8-0

Cassiebsg

Awesome. Sounds like it'll be an instant classic... (nod)
Good luck with the launch!
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

dactylopus

Fantastic trailer.  Way more excited about this than I was before.  I love that dragon!

Surdy

Love the trailer. Can't wait, Dave :)

eri0o

It will be ready for my birthday :D

sawyer

Dave Gilbert

Yep! It'll be on Steam, GOG and Humble. And it will launch on Mac as well as PC. Linux will come later.

Five days to go. 8-0

Hobo

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Fri 03/08/2018 18:37:43
Five days to go. 8-0

I do not believe you, sir! :-D Because according to the opening post of this thread:
Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Mon 21/03/2016 18:28:40
Coming in 2017!

Tabata

"YAY! - GO, GO, GO FOR IT!"

Players, prepare yourself for the chance to get a new fantastic (I am pretty sure  to become an awards winning) game. 8-)

I was one of the lucky testers and I just can recommend you to catch it as soon as possible. (nod)
You decide who is part of the team. Find out about how to use the different abilities of your team members.
Their abilities influence the way to reach your goal so you might want to play it several times with different characters... :grin:

Dave, you and your team did a really great job!

Dave Gilbert

Dave Gilbert

Click'd

Don't die yet. A lot of people can't buy the game on Steam because there's no price set for their countries.

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Cl... on Wed 08/08/2018 15:57:39
Don't die yet. A lot of people can't buy the game on Steam because there's no price set for their countries.

That's been fixed. For some reason, Steam didn't validate some of the regional prices before I launched and I didn't know about it. I resubmitted them and have to wait for them to approve 'em. In the meantime, you can buy the game with the Humble widget which includes a Steam key. (http://www.unavowed-game.com/)

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AnasAbdin

Congrats Dave and everyone involved on the release!  <3

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk