Until I Have You - Now Available! (Windows + Linux)

Started by Dualnames, Mon 04/04/2016 19:26:32

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverSpook

Awesomesauce dude!  I'm going to Steam and not stopping UNTIL I HAVE THIS!

Yeah the hyperkinetic action is almost too much, but the lactic acid in my fingers brings me right back to Saturday morning sleepovers at friends with the piece of crap CRT, the SNES and mom making bacon and eggs the next morning after beating the f*** out of Megaman X2.

Crushed it!

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SinSin

Currently working on a project!

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

Cassiebsg

Nice :)
I do like the "Buy until I have you" sentence... (laugh) so fitting. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Dualnames

Until I Have You, which has gone through as many updates as humanly possible, is now on sale for 66% off, on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/439310

Dirty cheap, if you were planning on getting it, you should.

kconan

It seems like every time I login to Steam there is another update for a bug crushed and/or feature added...Best after-sale support I've seen on a Steam game.

Problem

Yeah, Dualnames is doing an excellent job maintaining the game and responding to player feedback. It's a shame that this game doesn't get more attention. It's excellent and keeps getting better!

Dualnames

Mandle

Lots of very positive reviews on the page too!

I wish the team the best of luck!

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Problem on Sat 20/08/2016 20:17:56
It's a shame that this game doesn't get more attention. It's excellent and keeps getting better!

I agree. Sadly most gamers don't understand the effort behind making platformer games with AGS. I don't want to sound unfair to UIHY, but if another engine suited for this genre of games was used, the game won't take much time and effort in coding the mechanics as it took using AGS. As an AGSer, this blows my mind specially that when playing UIHY I still have doubts its created with AGS  8-0

Shankar

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sun 21/08/2016 08:56:10
I agree. Sadly most gamers don't understand the effort behind making platformer games with AGS. I don't want to sound unfair to UIHY, but if another engine suited for this genre of games was used, the game won't take much time and effort in coding the mechanics as it took using AGS. As an AGSer, this blows my mind specially that when playing UIHY I still have doubts its created with AGS  8-0
Maybe they prefered to use AGS because there is no license fee? I don't recall any other engine being free.

Mandle

True that...also it's the engine they were most familiar with I believe. Creating it on a different engine may have involved learning that engine all over again, which can take a very long time.

Dualnames

I just waited from anyone we would strike a deal with to tell us to switch engines, but that didn't happen, so we sticked with AGS.

Dualnames

I totally forgot there's a demo up, here it is on gamejolt:
and here it is on Steam:

Dualnames

GIVEAWAY (Ends Dec 20th).

Since it's the holidays, and Limpingfish is playing Secret Santa, I thought to myself, there's no chance I can outdo that, but still, one can try.

We'll give away 2 Steam keys.

So how do you win one?

• RETWEET this tweet to be eligible.
Winners will be announced on December 20th. May the RNJESUS be with you.

Dualnames

Thanks for all the votes during the nominations phase, they have really brought a warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart. If you plan on voting please do consider voting for Until I Have You, it will be immensely appreciated <3

Vincent

Avanti tutta AprilSkies and Dualnames!

Spoiler

[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk