mkennedy

Quote from: tsa on Mon 18/04/2016 12:08:29
Is there a way to
Spoiler
skip the shooting scene
[close]
? I just can't do it.
Spoiler

The shoot out gave me trouble for quite a while to, but once you get the cursor to show up, then you can just move it over the attacking birds using the mouse and click to fire .
[close]
Hope this helps!

Two Tales

Quote from: tsa on Mon 18/04/2016 12:08:29
Is there a way to
Spoiler
skip the shooting scene
[close]
? I just can't do it.
There is currently no way to skip. I've noticed a few people have trouble here so may be I will edit that in to a future update.
Spoiler
Ignore the hand/gun and just concentrate on the cursor. Try to stay reserved and not panic. Only use one bullet per bird. If you miss let it hit you, don't waste another bullet on the same bird. When two birds come at once just shoot one of them and let the other hit you.
[close]
Good luck and hope this helps.

tsa

Thanks for your answer!
But having said that, I urge you to please update. Many adventure gamers hate action scenes with a passion. I don't mind them so much if they're not too hard, but this one falls in the 'hard' category for me.

Mighty_Ard

Spoiler
What is the next significant thing that I need to do after checking the electrician's room and finding his body in the toilet?
[close]
I've gotten to that point and have (I think) picked up everything possible up to now, but can't figure out what happens next.  Is it that I'm missing a number to open up one of the other motel rooms?  Thanks in advance.

Two Tales

Quote from: Mighty_Ard on Wed 04/05/2016 05:16:25
Spoiler
What is the next significant thing that I need to do after checking the electrician's room and finding his body in the toilet?
[close]
I've gotten to that point and have (I think) picked up everything possible up to now, but can't figure out what happens next.  Is it that I'm missing a number to open up one of the other motel rooms?  Thanks in advance.
Subtle hint...
Spoiler
when finding the body in the toilet he says "I need to ring the police".
[close]
Blatant hint...
Spoiler
Try using his mobile phone a few times to ring the police.
[close]
Total giveaway...
Spoiler
Don't even bother looking for reception, just keep using the mobile until the battery runs out.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk