MAGS May "Jumpin' Jack Flash" (RESULTS)

Started by Stupot, Sun 01/05/2016 01:48:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

Haha, whoops. Freudian typo. Fixed.

Slasher

Retro Wolf

Shadow1000

Congrats, Cassie! looking forward to next month's theme :)

SHADOW

Riaise

Congrats, Cassiebsg! Well deserved, it was a lovely little game! :)

Cassiebsg

Ermmmm... Thanks guys! (nod)

Jack wants to show how happy he is: :-D

(please don't tell him how ugly he is though. ;) ).

Oh dear... seems like I now have to think about a new theme. 8-0 This was not the plan when I decided to enter... all I wanted to do was prove to my self that I could still make a game on a deadline. (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Creamy

Congrats Cassie :)
I'm a little late but here are my reviews :

Rackham
Kudos for the original gameplay. It's quite simple once you get used to the controls but it's entertaining for a while.
I haven't figured out what the gas jump is for.

Out of Gas
Nice style. it felt like playing with toys in a miniature town.
Spoiler
I had to restart the game to pay more attention to the robber. Even so, it wasn't easy to answer some of the questions (how old can this puppet be? Is it a scar under his eye?).
[close]
The old lady was funny.

Jump! Jack! Flash!
My pick of the bunch.
The intro sets the mood nicely and the puzzles are good, with some well-defined characters. I've learnt a lot about Canada from AGS games.

The bean powered kid
Slasher made a good job of creating an entertaining game faithful to the song (raised by a toothless bearded hag...).
The fart noise at the begining was driving me nuts but fortunately I didn't have too much trouble completing the game.

Memoriae
Quoteit was intriguing. It has a good Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind vibe about it. I can't wait to see more.

Cassiebsg

@Creamy thanks for the nice words. (nod)
Spoiler

The old lady gives you a clue on that. ;) But then, he's not a child, nor middle aged/old... which really only leave you with one choice. (laugh) And yes, that is a scar. Clue you can also get from the guy at the gas station.
[close]
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk