AGS Euro 2016 Prediction League

Started by Stupot, Fri 06/05/2016 11:42:17

Previous topic - Next topic

SinSin

Jun-16   20:00   Germany   -   vs   -   Poland    2 - 0   WILDCARD!
Currently working on a project!

Kumpel

Better don't underestimate Poland. They gave Germany plenty of problems in the past...

Cassiebsg

Creamy, you should have more faith in your team. (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaptainD

Whoa this league table has certainly got closer since I looked at it yesterday!! :shocked: :grin:

Creamy

QuoteCreamy, you should have more faith in your team. (laugh)
You're right :-[
Things might have turned out differently though, we only scored at the 90th minute.

QuoteBetter don't underestimate Poland. They gave Germany plenty of problems in the past...
That's what they did yesterday (nod)

Stupot

Tzachs is unfortunately being stretchered off with a broken metatarsal and we're down to 10 men (and women).

Would anybody (Creamy, I'm looking at you) like to come off the bench in his place? You'll be at the bottom of the table, but it's a game of two halves and there's still all to play for. Everything can (and will) change. If you do fancy the challenge and want to come on as a sub but don't see this message before today's games, I'll let you off the deduction points for today.

Haggis

So close to the perfect score that would have seen me right back in amongst it. We go again!

Creamy

Thanks Stupot ;-D
I'm late to the party but who cares :
Spoiler
Jun-18   14:00   Belgium   -   vs   -   Rep Ireland   1 - 1
Jun-18   17:00   Iceland   -   vs   -   Hungary   2 - 2
Jun-18   20:00   Portugal   -   vs   -   Austria    2 - 1
Jun-19   20:00   Romania   -   vs   -   Albania  0 - 1
Jun-19   20:00   Switzerland   -   vs   -   France  1 - 1
Jun-20   20:00   Russia   -   vs   -   Wales  1 - 2
Jun-20   20:00   Slovakia   -   vs   -   England  0 - 1
Jun-21   17:00   N Ireland   -   vs   -   Germany 0 - 2   Wildcard
Jun-21   17:00   Ukraine   -   vs   -   Poland  0 - 1
Jun-21   20:00   Croatia   -   vs   -   Spain  1 â€" 2
Jun-21   20:00   Czech Rep   -   vs   -   Turkey  1 - 2
Jun-22   17:00   Hungary   -   vs   -   Portugal  0 â€" 1
Jun-22   17:00   Iceland   -   vs   -   Austria  1 - 1
Jun-22   20:00   Italy   -   vs   -   Rep Ireland  2 - 0
Jun-22   20:00   Sweden   -   vs   -   Belgium   1 - 0

[close]

Stupot

Okay, Creamy. You're on.

Btw @Cassie
Quote from: Cassiebsg on Wed 15/06/2016 19:44:55
Jun-21   17:00   Ukraine   9   vs   1   Poland
Is this your guess or a typo?

Cassiebsg

oh... typo
sorry, was suppose to be 0 - 1 :-[

cat

I put my joker on

Jun-22   20:00   Italy   2   vs   0   Rep Ireland

CaptainD

Well my predictions for the last 3 days have been pretty abysmal, I have much to thank Schweinsteiger for with his injury time goal that got me full wildcard points!!

Stupot

Cassie's blind guesses are serving her proudly at the moment. (laugh)

I've just placed my wildcard on the Slovakia/England game. Hope I haven't jinxed it.

Cassiebsg

Yeah, take it for Portugal to ruin it for me. >:(
Probably won't do so good in my next round though... as it wasn't totally blind, I took in consideration the known results... so... will probably fail.
If not, then maybe I should play the football loto more often (that is more than zero times (laugh) ).

Haggis

Going to get you to pick my fantasy football team for next season!

CaptainD

Some weird results in this tournament so far!

I see my predictions were for tonight were England and Russia to win... I'm not so sure about either tbh!!

selmiak

I'm absolutely not following the Euro2016 by now so please post here when it's absolutely about time to give predictions for the later rounds... :P

Stupot

Quote from: selmiak on Tue 21/06/2016 16:16:48
I'm absolutely not following the Euro2016 by now so please post here when it's absolutely about time to give predictions for the later rounds... :P
Absolutely!

Are you planning to use your wildcard, Selmiak? You can still use it on one of the game tomorrow (June 22nd). You don't lose any points for trying, so you might as well :-)

Creamy

So close to hit the jackpot with Ireland / Germany :~( They had many occasions to score another goal.

I see my predictions were for tonight were England and Russia to win... I'm not so sure about either tbh!!
Unfortunately for you, Russia was disappointing and England was unlucky yesterday.

Stupot

Here's a statistic. Creamy has scored 13 points in the 11 games since he came off the bench for Tzachs. That would have put him in 2nd place after the first 11 games of this tournament. Nice stuff.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk