AGS Euro 2016 Prediction League

Started by Stupot, Fri 06/05/2016 11:42:17

Previous topic - Next topic

SinSin

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   3   vs   2   Portugal
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   2   vs   2   Belgium

Spoiler
(as a Burnley lad I want Vokes to score... But I have £10 bet on Belgium winning the competition )
[close]
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   1   vs   2   Italy
Jul-3   20:00   France   1   vs   2   Iceland  (young squad!!)
Currently working on a project!

Kumpel

This time I have literally not the slightest idea how these matches could end... ??? ???
They all deserve to be in this stage of the tournament. I am only sure, the final scores will be very close runs and everyone is going to be a thriller match.

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   1   vs   2   Portugal (I would love to see Portugal fail, but still they are to strong for an underdog like Poland.)
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   1   vs   1   Belgium (I guess the Welsh get through in the aet or will be victorious in the penalties)
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   1   vs   0   Italy (It's a horror match for every german fan since that terrible match at the 2006 world cup half finals :( We must beat them this time!)
Jul-3   20:00   France   1   vs   2   Iceland  (OH YES, THESE AWESOME ICELANDERSSONS HAVE TO TRIUMPH ONCE AGAIN! :D)

Sinitrena

Kumpel, you just gave me a serious case of deja vu...

Cassiebsg

Also you? (laugh)

EDIT: Wow! Guess that dropping my expectations paid off big time! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Stupot

Glad you repeated that Kumpel, whether you meant to or not. For some reason I seemed to have totally got all the wrong data in your part of the spreadsheet.

Kumpel

Well. Even posting it two times (network is making trouble for days now and I swore I couldnt post my prediction before it died!) isn't making my predictions better (laugh)(roll)

Portugal is simply the most not deserving team getting through in this Euro... At least penalty shot's are a thing they are entertaining to watch at...

CaptainD

The problem for Poland is that they basically had one type of attack - try to race to the byline and then do a cute cutback for Lewandowski.  Worked great the first time but after that... not so much.

Gribbler

True. It's just funny that a team which didn't lose a single game is out and the team that didn't win a single match stays. I mean regular time.

Cassiebsg

Funny how we could have said the same of so many previous championships... (roll)

Gribbler

Pretty funny thing, that football :)

Cassiebsg

Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 27/06/2016 23:46:02
I would like to see Ronaldo lose 8-0 (roll)

Your wish has been granted! (laugh)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNd9EhlFHWw

CaptainD

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 01/07/2016 18:52:38
Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 27/06/2016 23:46:02
I would like to see Ronaldo lose 8-0 (roll)

Your wish had been granted! (laugh)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNd9EhlFHWw

Nah... he still ended up on the winning side :P

But also... WELL DONE WALES!  Wow.  Bit fortunate with some of the refereeing towards the end but what a performance.

Could we actually have a Wales vs Iceland final?  That would be absolutely amazing.

Cassiebsg

Oh! Did Wales won? Seems like none of us saw that one coming!

My next predicting: Portugal will lose to the championship winners! (laugh)(roll)

SinSin

Wales Iceland final??  ;)
Gutted Belgium got knocked out   (because i had a bet on them)

Absolutely beaming as a Burnley player scored "YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Currently working on a project!

Stupot

Fookin' well done Wales. We of little faith. No points for anyone today. Which only serves to make the table that much tighter going into the last few games. (nod)

Cassiebsg

Congrats Haggis on a "on the mark" score. (nod)

CaptainD

Well... I have a 100% record of being completely and utterly wrong in this round... :-[

Stupot

Here's the table after the Quarter Finals. Still way too close at the top :-)

Start making your semi-final predictions.
Jul-6   20:00   Portugal   -   vs   -   Wales
Jul-7   20:00   Germany   -   vs   -   France

Cassiebsg

Oh, this is hard! I want to predict with my heart, not my brain. 8-0

Anyway...
Jul-6   20:00   Portugal   1   vs   1   Wales (I'll give a tie a go, but have a feeling we will lose, while my heart says win win win!)
Jul-7   20:00   Germany   1   vs   2   France (Sorry Germany, but I think France will win, based on the little I have seen.)

Kumpel

I already tanked myself very good. So here are my next ridiculously false predictions...

Jul-6   20:00   Portugal   1   vs   1   Wales
Jul-7   20:00   Germany   2   vs   2   France

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk