Previous topic - Next topic

Sinitrena

Jul-10   20:00   Portugal  2  vs  3 France

Baron

Jul-10   20:00   Portugal  1  vs  1 France

cat

Jul-10   20:00   Portugal  2  vs  2 France

Baron

Oooooo!  That post with one minute left of injury time almost gave me a heart attack.  Still, a tie is a tie! :grin:

Cassiebsg

Weeeeeeweeeeeweeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh... and I'm double as happy that we did it without Ronaldo! :-D (nod) (laugh) (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Stupot

Well done Cassiebsg. You are the Winner!!! ;-D :-D ;-D

I've made you a little trophy.

You can use or not. Sorry my pixel art is not as good as your prediction skills. Haha.

As the winner, Cassie gets first choice of the following Telltale Steam keys:

• Sam and Max: Devil's Playhouse
  • Back to the Future

As runner-up, Baron will get sloppy seconds.
(If either of you have both of those, I shold be able to sort something else out :-) )

Good game everyone. That was a lot of fun. See you in two years for the World Cup :-)

Mandle

Gratz to Cassie for winning this game, and also to her country for winning the real thing!!!

CaptainD

Well done Cassie!  (Also well done Portugal and even Ronaldo, I don't particularly like the guy but as a footballer you can't say he doesn't deserve it, an amazing talent coupled with incredible work ethic.)

Thanks Stupot+ for hosting this, it was great fun! ;-D

Haggis

Congrats Cassie - what a tournament it has been for you!

I have no idea how I ended up in 4th!? I was second bottom for most of it!

Agree with D, don't like Ronaldo myself but he certainly wanted it and trains hard. Congrats to Portugal - proving you don't need a golden generation to win things. England need to employ their coach! He's a Euros maverick!

Also thanks Stupot for hosting!

See you all in two years... hopefully Scotland will be BACK for that one! For now I will enjoy the success of Andy Murray's resilient brilliance... at least until August when fantasy NFL starts! Wooo!

CaptainD

Quote from: Haggis on Mon 11/07/2016 09:52:22
For now I will enjoy the success of Andy Murray's resilient brilliance...

Don't forget Gordon Reid! ;-D

Haggis

Very true! And Watson and Whiley. Had to double check Henman hadn't finally won something!

selmiak

Stupot

Nope Henman will never win any awards :-(

CaptainD

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 11/07/2016 10:48:56
This thread sucks >:(

Germans are such bad losers! :-D
(They haven't had as much practice at losing as we Brits! (laugh))

Haggis

Quote from: Stupot+ on Mon 11/07/2016 10:49:11

:-D :-D

We can make this happen! New AGS Awards category - greatest unintentional tennis reference? If only Cassie had called her recent MAGs title, Out of Agassi.

cat

Congrats Casssie and thanks Stupot for hosting this fun game again.

selmiak

...the host of the thread is quite okay and doesn't suck though :-D

Also congrats cassie!

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot+ on Mon 11/07/2016 10:49:11

So untrue:

IT HAS WON A PLACE IN OUR HEARTS!

Cassiebsg

Thanks guys :D

I pass my prize to the next in line though, I don't have a steam account and I have little time to play games anyway. (roll)

I'm just happy we won, and I'm as amazed that they actually won as that I won. 8-0
And the golden generation never won anything due to the fact that we were missing these amazing guys in the defence! And that is what made all the difference as far as I'm concerned! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Stupot

Are you sure, Cassie? I promised a prize so maybe we can sort out a few treaties from Japan or something 🇯🇵

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk