Whispers of a Machine

Started by Andail, Mon 16/05/2016 08:49:22

Previous topic - Next topic

JSH

Quote from: dactylopus on Sun 14/04/2019 07:11:10
I recently completed Kathy Rain and it was a fantastic experience.  My fiancé loved following along and helping out.  I really hope that this game will allow us a similar experience, and as far as I can tell from the trailer, it will.

Very excited.  Best of luck!

Awesome, glad you and your fiancé enjoyed it :) There are some similarities, so if you'd enjoy the change in setting and slightly more malleable protagonist, WoaM will be right up your alley!

Dkobylarz

The release date is burning a hole on my calendar. Very excited to play it tomorrow!!

Andail

Last chance to write something in this thread, so I'll use it to express a big thank you to the AGS community!
Oh and buy the game, I think you'll like it, it has things you can pick up and characters and stuff!

Stupot

Seriously, good luck with the release, guys.
It looks great.

shaun9991

Best of luck with the release! The game is looking great, can't wait to play it :D
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

JSH

Four more hours until release, so I'll echo Andail's sentiment and take the opportunity to thank everyone too! It's been a wild ride, and we'll see you guys on the other side! :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk