Whispers of a Machine

Started by Andail, Mon 16/05/2016 08:49:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

Quote from: StillInThe90s on Sun 07/10/2018 15:19:28
Good to hear about Ulyanov joining the project. Absolutely lovely portraits btw.
There's still animations to draw if you need work :)

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Tue 09/10/2018 16:39:46
Quote from: Andail on Tue 09/10/2018 15:56:38
Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Tue 09/10/2018 14:40:18
Yayyy! Ivan is fantastic. An excellent choice.

Do you know him too?

I've only worked with him on almost every project of mine since 2014. :)
;)

ArsCreativa

Nice screenshots! I really like the style, I'd love to see a video of the game in motion.

AGD2

Wow, this is looking great! Who's doing your character sprite design? The details are really nice.

Best of luck with this!

sawyer

release the kracken!!!!

JSH

So, WOAM finally has a steam page and a trailer!

Check them out and don't forget to wishlist, like and share! :)

Steam Page
Trailer

dactylopus

Quote from: JSH on Mon 03/12/2018 16:16:58
So, WOAM finally has a steam page and a trailer!

And I have a new item on my Wishlist!

Nice teaser trailer, too!

JSH

Today the voice over recordings begin, with Dave Gilbert at the helm :-D Exciting times!

rocifier

Surdy

I am very interested in this game. When will it be released on GOG?

JSH

Quote from: Surdy on Fri 25/01/2019 15:42:10
I am very interested in this game. When will it be released on GOG?

We don't have a release date set on GOG (or anywhere else for that matter), but we're doing our best to have the game out some time in the spring of this year.

It should also be mentioned that GOG has a curated store and they have yet to look at the game, so we can't guarantee that it will be available there. But we'll definitely send them a build at some point and hope for the best :)

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: JSH on Fri 25/01/2019 20:59:06
We don't have a release date set on GOG (or anywhere else for that matter),

I was initially reluctant to register to Steam just for that, but in the end I did it. That's how attractive the game is ;)
I have a small tip though : when you go to your game's web page (not the steam pace, I mean your own page with your own domain name), there's no hint that the game has been released, and no link to Steam. It even says "the game IS BEING developed...", "it WILL feature...".
There should be a huge button in the middle that says "THE GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED, CLICK HERE TO BUY IT FROM STEAM" or something.

JSH

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Mon 28/01/2019 16:15:06
Quote from: JSH on Fri 25/01/2019 20:59:06
We don't have a release date set on GOG (or anywhere else for that matter),

I was initially reluctant to register to Steam just for that, but in the end I did it. That's how attractive the game is ;)
I have a small tip though : when you go to your game's web page (not the steam pace, I mean your own page with your own domain name), there's no hint that the game has been released, and no link to Steam. It even says "the game IS BEING developed...", "it WILL feature...".
There should be a huge button in the middle that says "THE GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED, CLICK HERE TO BUY IT FROM STEAM" or something.

Thanks for going to such lengths to play WoaM, but it IS still being developed, it's not released or available for sale :) We should add a Steam link to the website though, true, and the same for the publisher page for the game. Thanks for the heads up!

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: JSH on Mon 28/01/2019 16:21:51
it IS still being developed, it's not released or available for sale :)
OK I have no idea what made me think it was. I saw some updates on Facebook and convinced myself that the game was released.

JSH

We now have a release date, April 17th! In just a few weeks you'll be able to play WoaM on Windows (Steam & GOG), Mac, iOS or Android! :-D

Hobo

Awesome news! That's already less than a month away. Have a great launch and hopefully it'll end up being both a critical and commercial success.

dactylopus

That's great news!  Looking forward to it.  Best of luck for a successful release!

selmiak

exciting news! This is a (close to) day 1 purchase for me :) :-D

JSH

Less than a week from release, and we just released another short trailer!
https://twitter.com/RawFury/status/1116373622879166464

dactylopus

I recently completed Kathy Rain and it was a fantastic experience.  My fiancé loved following along and helping out.  I really hope that this game will allow us a similar experience, and as far as I can tell from the trailer, it will.

Very excited.  Best of luck!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk