Started by Slasher, Mon 09/01/2017 17:06:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Entry for 2017 January's MAG...."Transformation"
Hyde and Seek
Download Hyde and Seek

Voting has started

Story-line:
James Hyde is confined to his room and not allowed to venture outside, except to go to school. His parents disowned him from birth because he is 'different'. But that is about to change.

After reading an old chemistry book on 'Chemicals and the body' James sets about seeking out everyday ingredients in the hope that they will 'CHANGE' him into someone who his parents will accept into their 'family'.

Finding and then choosing the right combination of food stuff is not so easy and at times outrageous or nothing appears to happen, but perseverance is James' key to a successful CHANGE. Remember: quantity is not always best...

The moral of this story is that it only takes a change for things to be so different.

* This game is one room.
* No Save or Load.
* Single cursor for Interact/Use Inventory only.
* Many dramatic effects.

Have you got the perseverance needed to CHANGE / TRANSFORM successfully?

Specs:
640 x 480
16 bit color
d3d

Download Hyde and Seek

Slasher

Entry for 2017 January's MAG...."Transformation"

Story-line:
James Hyde is confined to his room and not allowed to venture outside, except to go to school. His parents disowned him from birth because he is 'different'. But that is about to change.

After reading an old chemistry book on 'Chemicals and the body' James sets about seeking out everyday ingredients in the hope that they will 'CHANGE' him into someone who his parents will accept into their 'family'.

Finding and then choosing the right combination of food stuff is not so easy and at times outrageous or nothing appears to happen, but perseverance is James' key to a successful CHANGE. Remember: quantity is not always best...

The moral of this story is that it only takes a change for things to be so different.

* This game is one room.
* No Save or Load.
* Single cursor for Interact/Use Inventory only.
* Many dramatic effects.

Have you got the perseverance needed to CHANGE / TRANSFORM successfully?

Specs:
640 x 480
16 bit color
d3d

Download Hyde and Seek

selmiak

funny game! I managed to mix the right ingredients for the right transformation :-D

Mandle

Quote from: selmiak on Thu 02/02/2017 07:44:34
funny game! I managed to mix the right ingredients for the right transformation :-D

I couldn't, after trying like 20 times. I couldn't detect any feedback pointing me in the right direction.

If you still remember the combo maybe you could [Hyde] it and post in here?

Slasher

Well done selmiak for transforming James into someone whom his parents accept into their family (nod)

For Mandle Only (laugh)

Spoiler

Perseverance is the key to a successful transformation. Keep trying (laugh)

Warning: Spoiler
Spoiler

OK OK.. Ginger is one ingredient of three...
[close]
[close]
Please, don't forget to leave a word (or two) on the game's database page...

Stupot

I sat down with a pen and paper ready to note down all the combination but ended up solving it pretty quickly.

Spoiler
I loved the punchline at the end. Nice twist!
[close]

CaptainD

Congrats on yet another game release!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk