Falcon City - New info (April 2020)

Started by daneeca, Fri 27/05/2016 21:33:14

Previous topic - Next topic

daneeca

Falcon City

The Story:
FalconCity is a noir-inspired detective point and click adventure. Step into the shoes of the anthropomorphic rabbit and detective, Kurt, unravel the mysteries, and explore the hand drawn cartoon art world of Falcon City.

Kurt is a cynical, rather stereotypical detective, disillusioned, clever and sarcastic. His life revolves around his work and achievements, his narrow-minded doughnut-eating boss, fat and lazy office workers, and the pretty and exciting female colleagues he is somewhat attached to. In this game, you have the chance to take over his life for a while.

Steam Page:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1270590/Falcon_City/

Some screenshots:

Development Progress:

Story: 100%
Scripting: 98%
Graphics: 99%
Sound/Music: 80%

Expected completion date: Spring of 2020

2016. 06. 12.
The scripting is almost done. It's possible to get to the end. Only the minigames are missing. And the animations, sounds and some graphics of course. I hope we can go to record the voices next week.

2016. 06. 21.
I finished all texts and another mini-game. And I added some new animations.

2016. 06. 23.
We have recorded some voice overs with two famous Hungarian actors, and this is cool :)

The end of the last year we started working on the project again. A Hungarian game development studio invested some money and resources into the game, so things have accelerated in the last few months. We finished all animations, graphics and scripts. The investors made an english translation and they recorded voice overs with enthusiastic amateur actors too.

Haggis

First up happy birthday!
Second - need to fix your screenshots, links seem to be broken
Third - having already seen a screenshot I'm really excited about this, it has a great style to it. Good luck finishing it, not long to wait :)

daneeca

Thank you very much :-D
The links seem okay here. Maybe the website is not working in every country. I'll exchange them. Thanks for feedback :)

Mandle

ToothpasteBruva

Man this is looking nice, especially the bar scene. I love the lighting effects and detail in the scene.

CaptainD

Really love the art style, and who can resist the idea of a hard-=bitten bunny detective who hates cliches living in a cliche-ridden world? 8-)

daneeca

Thank you guys! I'm working on it from dawn to dusk :)

CrashPL

Very nice, it gives me a whole lot of nostalgic vibes, as the general idea and the setting remindes me of Pleurghburg (which was the very first AGS game I've ever played, really fond memories of this one). Can't wait to try this one out! :D

Also seconded, the background scenes are very well done and detailed, certainly pleasant to look at!

daneeca

Hi guys!
There is a very short video from the game. The language is Hungarian, but I hope it's enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juvdG_ECE5s

PS: Can I embed somehow this video rather than a clickable link?

AnasAbdin

I love this! The characters and the music are perfect (nod)
Keep up the good work!

daneeca

Hi! I just wanted to let you know we started working on the game again :) Check the main post for more info.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk