MAGS: Jumpin' Jack: the bean powered kid

Started by Slasher, Sun 08/05/2016 08:32:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

----------------------------------Made for Mays' MAG----------------------------------

Jumpin' Jack: the bean powered kid

Short game with 3 scenarios to deal with... humorous and at times sad... very stonesy' and contains some bodily function humour (as per topic insinuated).

This is my first game ever using 320 x 200. Please, if you come across any issues let me know.

Jumpin' Jack the bean powered kid is a kind of fairytale meets superhero.

After the boat that Jack (real name Woody) and his parents were on hits underwater rocks their boat sinks and Jack gets washed up on the shores of a cornish village. Jacks' parents are never found and pronounced dead.

Gramelda, the villiage witch, takes Jack into the Blackstock family and raises him as their own teaching him the black magic spells of the Blackstocks' legacy.

Jack is not cut out for all this evil black magic as he dreams of becoming a superhero like superman and batman.

Jacks' stepmother makes Jack a costume not realising Jacks' good intentions and when she realises that her Jack is going around doing good deeds it angers her to a point where she tells him to leave home until he cames to his senses and became a full blooded Blackstock black magic wizard.

With this, Jack leaves home with only his hero costume and a few encharted beans and continues his quest to become a super hero helping anyone who needs help and dismissing violence.

Then he comes across Buddy Love the school bully who thinks himself as a Ronnie Kray!

Without violence how can Jack do good over evil and will his stepmother Gramelda ever take Jack back into the Blackstock family?

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2049/

Cassiebsg

Link? (roll)

At this rate, you can still do 3 games more before the deadline. (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Slasher

Give me a chance Cassiebsg... i was in the middle of doing it (laugh)

Download this game only if you have a sense of humour (laugh)

Edit  uploaded.. may 8 10:18

sthomannch

Hahaha!
This is what I call a hero :smiley: The gas animatin was almost too much for me

Slasher

Glad it brought you a few laughs (laugh)

Life is a gas gas gas ;)

Slasher

----------------------------------Made for Mays' MAG----------------------------------
Voting has started

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2049/

Jumpin' Jack: the bean powered kid

Short game with 3 scenarios to deal with... humorous and at times sad... very stonesy' and contains some bodily function humour (as per topic insinuated).

This is my first game ever using 320 x 200. Please, if you come across any issues let me know.

Jumpin' Jack the bean powered kid is a kind of fairytale meets superhero.

After the boat that Jack (real name Woody) and his parents were on hits underwater rocks their boat sinks and Jack gets washed up on the shores of a cornish village. Jacks' parents are never found and pronounced dead.

Gramelda, the villiage witch, takes Jack into the Blackstock family and raises him as their own teaching him the black magic spells of the Blackstocks' legacy.

Jack is not cut out for all this evil black magic as he dreams of becoming a superhero like superman and batman.

Jacks' stepmother makes Jack a costume not realising Jacks' good intentions and when she realises that her Jack is going around doing good deeds it angers her to a point where she tells him to leave home until he cames to his senses and became a full blooded Blackstock black magic wizard.

With this, Jack leaves home with only his hero costume and a few encharted beans and continues his quest to become a super hero helping anyone who needs help and dismissing violence.

Then he comes across Buddy Love the school bully who thinks himself as a Ronnie Kray!

Without violence how can Jack do good over evil and will his stepmother Gramelda ever take Jack back into the Blackstock family?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk