Tv Quest

Started by Cutblade, Thu 01/10/2015 20:07:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutblade

Tv quest is now ready! Enjoy the comedic adventures of health inspector Andrew Plum.

Download from the AGS archive:

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1968

Retro Wolf

Congratulations! Though how about snazzing up this thread with some gameplay details and screenshots for those who haven't been following your in-production posts? ;)

Cutblade

Quote from: Retro Wolf on Thu 01/10/2015 20:16:13
Congratulations! Though how about snazzing up this thread with some gameplay details and screenshots for those who haven't been following your in-production posts? ;)

That's a good idea Retro wolf.

Tv quest is a short comedic game about a health inspector named Andrew Plum. It features characters from my webcomic (www.tvquest.thecomicseries.com) but familiarity with the comic isnt required.
Can you get andrew home in time to watch the Coleman Francis movie marathon?

Uses a verb coin gui

Cutblade

paulcarroll

This kinda reminded me of the old classic game Simon the Sorcerer. Really like the concept, are you going to be extending this at all? Only thing I would say is that it is rather short but I would love to see more of this.
Owner and Game Developer at www.spidersolitaireonline.net and lover of online gaming.

Cutblade

:-D I will defiantly be extending this.

This was my first finished AGS game and it is very short. Right now I have a rough script for the sequel and I intend it to be a much longer game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk