Is social media cut in your country when a terrible thing happens?

Started by Gord10, Wed 29/06/2016 17:27:54

Previous topic - Next topic

RickJ

Gord10,  I'm glad you and your family are OK.  You are a courageous guy and I hope you prevail in your fight. I have always been big on freedom and so I empathize with you.

Thanks for the insight into what's going on.  If you don't live and work in a country it's not really possible to understand the politics there beyond a superficial level.  Unfortunately far too many people only have a superficial understanding of the politics of their own country let alone other countries. :=

Stay safe and free my friend.

Gord10

There are theories.

1) Self-coup
It's the case of Reichstag fire. Most of the anti-ErdoÃ,,Ÿan people believe in this theory. It makes sense, because the government doesn't care about people's lives who would be lost during the scened coup. And after this coup attempt, ErdoÃ,,Ÿan is something like a prophet here.

2) Fethullah Gülen
Feto used to be an ally of AKP (the governing party), then they became enemy. Government says that the coup was organized by him. And this is what I believe. Because some Kemalists I respect and opposing parties say it, too. There were Kemalist soldiers who were imprisoned by AKP & Feto a few years ago, slandered with preparing a coup. Even those soldiers say Feto was responsible.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk