Return of the BANished!!

Started by CaptainD, Wed 13/07/2016 20:22:56

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

So, it seems that Snarky meant what he said in the Ban Thread.

It's been a strange 24 hours... I have survived, but it has been a bitter tale of grief and woe.  Never again.

Stupot

I managed to get a fair but of reading done. But that might also be due to the fact that I forgot to take my phone out with me yesterday.

selmiak

the goggles! They do nothing!!! 8-)

Snarky

CaptainD

Quote from: Snarky on Thu 14/07/2016 10:33:04
Longer than you think! 8-0

It was a long wait just to check you would keep your word and dish out the bans! :-D

Danvzare

Well that's what you all get for pressing the big red banning button.
Snarky did warn you all. (laugh)

Personally though, when I first saw that thread I thought it was one of those forum games where you come up with ridiculous reasons for why the previous poster should be banned.

Stupot

I panicked a bit this morning as my ban revocation didn't kick in until about three minutes after the time it was supposed to.
At least that's what I thought. It might have been a cache/cookie thing though because eventually it started after I closed Safari and started it again.

CaptainD

Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 14/07/2016 10:53:33
Well that's what you all get for pressing the big red banning button.
Snarky did warn you all. (laugh)

But was it a learning exercise for us, or a chance for Snarky to release his inner megalomaniac?

Or both?

Retro Wolf

After being banned, strange things began. As I walked down the street, I could feel someone watching me, but when I turned… no one. At night I could not sleep, upon hearing a faint humming sound, I went to the window. The moon was red like blood.

Arriving at work I would greet my co-workers, but they would not acknowledge me. Not simply being ignorant, it was as if they could not hear my voice. When looking into a reflective surface, my visage was distorted.

I tried to email Snarky, to beg him to reverse the ban, but when I switched on my laptop, rather than booting up Windows 8.1, it was Windows Vista! I ran away screaming as my ears and nose bled profusely...

selmiak

RE!

what happend now? The whole forum was banned?

CaptainD

ALL YOUR BANS ARE BELONG TO SNARKY

Snarky

I was toying with forces I did not comprehend. Opening that gate to the netherworld at a whim, never asking whether I would be able to close it, should something try to pass through...

Danvzare

Quote from: Retro Wolf on Thu 14/07/2016 20:16:43
I tried to email Snarky, to beg him to reverse the ban, but when I switched on my laptop, rather than booting up Windows 8.1, it was Windows Vista!
But Windows Vista is better than Windows 8!
Although only by a smidgen. (laugh)

Retro Wolf

I'll admit after a couple of service packs, Vista is pretty good. ;)

Baron

This is the Halfway House Thread, right?  I need to reintegrate with society by rooming with a bunch of hardened criminals that have no clue how to behave on the outside.  (roll)  I'm just back from my second bit in the joint, and things got a little hairy when Ponch dropped the soap.  Do you guys do counselling or anything like that?

Danvzare

Quote from: Baron on Tue 19/07/2016 23:13:52
Do you guys do counselling or anything like that?
We had a counselor, but he was the one who saw Ponch drop the soap. So I don't think you want to see him.

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Baron on Tue 19/07/2016 23:13:52
[..] things got a little hairy when Ponch dropped the soap.
Jeez Ponch, you really should consider manscaping the crack just a bit. Not good. It does muffle the farts a bit though, so that's a benefit.

Ponch

Manscaping is for non-manly men. :cool:

Mouth for war

My sentence was longer than 12 hours. Whyyyyy?!?! I didn't shank that guy in the shower.. I kind of swear and junk. I also was innocent of everything else :-D
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Snarky

Quote from: Mouth for war on Fri 22/07/2016 10:55:06
My sentence was longer than 12 hours. Whyyyyy?!?!

Because a day consists of 24 hours?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk