Return of the BANished!!

Started by CaptainD, Wed 13/07/2016 20:22:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron

Whaaat?!?  No wonder I don't have any free time any more. :confused:

Mouth for war

Sorry I meant 24 but it was longer than 24...probably 26-28 or something like that. Yeah that's right i checked several times. 12 34 was supposed to be my release but noooo :-D i figured it got extended for some stuff...which i believe no evidence was ever found :-D
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

gameboy

Frodo

*rocks back & forth on the floor, wimpering softly*

The Ring betrayed me!  The Ring... LIED! :cry:

Oh, the horror I have seen, in that rat-infested torture chamber, Snarky calls jail. 
I have seen things I can never un-see.  :shocked:

Baron

Rejoice, friends! :cheesy:

The despot has fallen into his own cage!  No more bannings, no more tyranny!  We're free!  FREE!!!1! ;-D :cheesy: ;-D

Danvzare

Quote from: Baron on Tue 26/07/2016 01:53:43
Rejoice, friends! :cheesy:

The despot has fallen into his own cage!  No more bannings, no more tyranny!  We're free!  FREE!!!1! ;-D :cheesy: ;-D
Shhh, be quiet! Otherwise he might hear you when he eventually escapes. :X

CaptainD

Snarky has caught himself in his own trap, not realising that only he ON THE OUTSIDE is able to release people.  So with him on the INSIDE... we won't be seeing him again.  Trapped in a device of his own making... twisted justice in that.

Learn your lessons, people.  POWER CORRUPTS and POWER TO BAN results in PERMANENT BANISHMENT.

Baron

Wait, what's this?  The ban thread has returned!  A sinister bank of clouds rolls in across the sunny sky.  Bird song ceases!  Street dancing trails off awkwardly!  Cue evil music!  The tyrant has returned! 8-0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk