Jibble

A redesign of the AGS site is being planned! Please check out the mockups and give your feedback.

Two factor authentication (via app or email) is now available for the forums. You can enable it on your profile.

Author Topic: Icey Games Reborn  (Read 11129 times)

Jonathan Wedge

• It's the time of ICEY!!!
    • Jonathan Wedge worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: Icey Games Reborn
« Reply #60 on: 06 Jan 2018, 05:26 »
Take a look a the original sketches for these rooms and what they have evolved into now.

Cassiebsg

• Cavefish
  • Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany...
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #61 on: 06 Jan 2018, 08:15 »
Those BGs look beautiful! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Jonathan Wedge

• Jonathan Wedge worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #62 on: 06 Jan 2018, 18:11 »
All the credit goes to our talented background artist  ;)

« Reply #63 on: 06 Jan 2018, 20:06 »
The original sketches were nice, but the updates look great!

Jonathan Wedge

« Reply #64 on: 24 Jan 2018, 07:06 »
The original sketches were nice, but the updates look great!

Thanks man. I'll make sure to pass along the compliments.
I want to show you guys all the progress I've been making on getting things going but I think I'll save that those for the demo to come later. However, I will share with you guys this picture of the 5 out 15 summons in the game. The summons, if I hadn't stated before, play a supporting role in and outside of battle on Kaito's adventure. You'll learn more about them when you get to play but for now I give this picture of these few characters.
(scrolling may be necessary to see full img)