GNRBLEX

Started by WHAM, Tue 19/07/2016 07:05:43

Previous topic - Next topic

WHAM

Quote from: Kastchey on Sun 31/07/2016 20:10:52
Admire the feral, menacing beauty of my new wallpaper.
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
[close]

EDIT: Released yet another patch, see readme.txt for details
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

WHAM

Shameless self-bump to note that GNRBLEX has won the MAGS competition for July 2016!

The Gnrblexian mind maggot says "Thank you".
(Or it might just be looking at your brain and thinking "that looks delicious", it's hard to tell...)

Now for some new information.

I am planning to improve Gnrblex and will seek to release a 2.0 update for it some time this year. The plan is to add a couple of puzzles I had to drop, add some additional animations and sound effects, improve other visual aspects (new intro/outro, add clutter to rooms, add lighting effects etc), add full voice acting and some text translations to different languages.

So basically I just want to make the game a little bit prettier and more polished so it'll be more palatable and accessible to a wider audience. I'll be posting a "help wanted" thread in the correct area of the forums once I have a clearer plan and a timetable laid out. Currently I'm recovering from my summer vacation and preparing to head back to work.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

InCreator

Haven't tried it yet, but looking from screens--
Did you dodge making a walkcycle?! :grin:

Mandle

Quote from: InCreator on Tue 06/09/2016 14:03:57
Haven't tried it yet, but looking from screens--

In space...no walkcycle can make you scream...

WHAM

Quote from: InCreator on Tue 06/09/2016 14:03:57

Yes, yes, and a triple YES. Best decision of making this game! Saved about two full evenings of development time during MAGS and I'm sticking with it! :D

The next game I make will have all the characters on segways and wheelchairs!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk