Release Something!

Started by Embla, Mon 08/08/2016 18:40:56

Previous topic - Next topic

[delete}

The annual Release Something! threads were always fun. Are there any plans to hold one again in upcoming Winter season?

That should motivate many. And give enough time to produce something (if not already been made).

cat

A blast from the past!

It's nice to see that several of the games got finished.

Danvzare

+1
I'd love to see another one of these threads again. :-D

Retro Wolf

You know Amélie, rather than making this thread here, you could have hosted your own "Release Something 2016" in general discussion! ;)

[delete}

Hmm, since I'm also interested in a "Show your desk environment"-thread, I can hardly decide which one to start.

arj0n

Hi Amélie,

I tried to PM you about this topic, but I get this error: "User 'Amélie' has blocked your personal message."...

ThreeOhFour

I love Release Something! I never used to plan them, or anything, would just start a thread on a whim, and I'm pretty sure that's what everyone else who started them did, also. Would love to see another one! :)

[delete}

@arj0n: Oh, I'm sorry, quickly re-opened my mailbox for messages.  :-[  It is probably a nifty helpful feature on a forum.

Due to overwhelming interest, it's rumoured that "Release Something!" is returning soon (maybe Sept/ Oct). Probably just gossip...  :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk