[delete]

Started by Embla, Tue 16/08/2016 20:58:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Perhaps [delete] should be deleted permanently...(nod)

Cassiebsg

Quote from: Retro Wolf on Fri 19/08/2016 18:39:51
Amélie was going to host Release Something 2016, does this mean that she won't now? I like those threads!

I think you can bet on that.
She was on the IRC talking about it, and then said something like AGA deleted her thread, then stormed out of IRC saying she wanted her account to be deleted... 8-0 Talk about over reacting. (wrong)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Retro Wolf

Probably because she put it in site and forum reports rather than general discussion.

Cassiebsg

Isn't proper procedure to move posts to proper section if they're in the wrong section?
Sounds weird to me that it got deleted. 8-0
I only ever delete spamm posts, never proper content posts, those I just move to their place.

Retro Wolf

Cassiebsg

Nah, that's the post requesting the thread.
I think she was referring to a new post, where she would host it or something. Since I never got to see that "post that already got deleted" I can't say for sure.

[delete}

[issues solved]
[thank you, friendly Adeel, for galantly standing up for me in times of perma-ban]
[Still, those marks of the pitchforks and torches gonna stay with the beaten troll]

Snarky

Looking at the moderation logs, the only action that was taken before she deleted her posts was the locking of that thread. This was not done as a rebuke or because it broke any rules, but simply because the topic seemed to be resolved (she announced that she would start a new thread for the official "Release Something" announcement), and it's the moderation policy of that board to lock threads once the issue they raise has been dealt with.

The thread is not gone or hidden in any way. It just disappeared from the first page of the sub-forum because that forum sorts locked threads after all the open threads. You'll find it on the second page.

NickyNyce

It's going to take a long time to type all those posts back into the forum. Glad to see we are all one happy family again.

gameboy

Hey, Amélie.

Glad you're back. I hope you're still going to host the Release Something. I was really looking forward to it.

arj0n

-

AnasAbdin

Quote from: NickyNyce on Fri 19/08/2016 22:17:33
It's going to take a long time to type all those posts back into the forum. Glad to see we are all one happy family again.

Indeed we are one strong and solid family.
I remember what Amélie wrote in my thread and will gladly remind her of it, if she wants to :)

Jack

Posts deleted, Amelie is now free to start her new life after she and bospi (bonpi) eloped to Africa to become park rangers and attempt to merge the spammer and troll gene pools.

Danvzare

Glad to hear everything got resolved nicely.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk