Club of Evil

Started by jwalt, Sat 01/10/2016 11:13:35

Previous topic - Next topic

jwalt

This Mags game seems to have me stumped.

Spoiler

I can't seem to find a way past the Big Guy after he becomes a Vampire. I also can't seem to find a way to unblock the chimney, if that is an issue later? Any help would be appreciated, including outright spoiler(s).

[close]

Dog Rat

Ok, maybe I didn't hint that puzzle very well. Here's a couple of clues and the solution.
Hint #1:
Spoiler
You might need to get some help from some of your fellow vampires to take care of this big guy. Nosferatu commands the Darkness.
[close]
Hint #2:
Spoiler
Where are they? Remember where vampires generally live.
[close]
Solution:
Spoiler
Talk to the graves and wake up the undead!
[close]

About the other thing you mention...
Spoiler
You'll deal with the chimney soon, you just don't have the right tools yet. If it's still causing troubles, let me know.
[close]

jwalt

Quote from: Dog Rat on Sat 01/10/2016 12:57:26
Ok, maybe I didn't hint that puzzle very well. Here's a couple of clues and the solution.

I simply hadn't tried doing that with those particular things.   :-D   Thanks for the nudge.  Looks like it might be possible for different endings in this game. Does the game have more than one ending?

Good first game! You should be proud of it.

Dog Rat

Glad you liked it, jwalt. I am little proud, but I know I can do better. I'm currently trying to improve graphics and animations (one went from less than 30 frames to almost 80). I'll also add some more puzzles later, but not a lot, as I don't pretend it to be a long game.
Oh, and there's only one ending so far, I just didn't have the time to add more things.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk