Fortnightly Writing Competition - Wafts of Mist (Results)

Started by Sinitrena, Fri 07/10/2016 20:54:38

Previous topic - Next topic

JudasFm

Quote from: Sinitrena on Wed 02/11/2016 20:59:27I espescilly liked that, while a reader should pick up on the fact that Clara is a ghost or some kind of supernatural being, it is not entirely clear whether she is good or evil.

Dang it! I knew there was something else I meant to mention! Votes notwithstanding, I agree; that was a very good touch on Blondbraid's part :D

Blondbraid

Quote from: JudasFm on Thu 03/11/2016 06:10:29
Quote from: Sinitrena on Wed 02/11/2016 20:59:27I espescilly liked that, while a reader should pick up on the fact that Clara is a ghost or some kind of supernatural being, it is not entirely clear whether she is good or evil.

Dang it! I knew there was something else I meant to mention! Votes notwithstanding, I agree; that was a very good touch on Blondbraid's part :D
Great to hear that you liked my story! The fun thing is, that aspect was rather incidental, as I was trying to finish the story before the deadline and didn't get time to elaborate more on the characters. All in all, I'm happy it turned out good and I wish to congratulate Baron, it will be fun to see what's the next theme will be! ;-D

Baron

Thanks for all the votes, folks!  I have to agree with Sinitrena's assessment that my story just kinda petered out in the end. :undecided:  I just ran out of time and couldn't kill my character off in an appropriately gruesome manner.... ;-D  Great work, Blondbraid!  Hope to see you out next time (seeing as how I can't participate.... at least we'd get one entry :P). 

New topic up soon!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk