MAGS September "Pure Evil" (RESULTS)

Started by Stupot, Thu 01/09/2016 00:14:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixxon

The Lucifer Chronicles: Hell's Kitchen

Help Lu make a nutritious complex carbohydrate conscious breakfast from scratch.

Note - This probably won't get made ;) Unless someone wants to script.

Looks like there's some amazeballs entries this month.

Funkpanzer

Quote from: Nixxon on Thu 08/09/2016 23:50:19
The Lucifer Chronicles: Hell's Kitchen

Help Lu make a nutritious complex carbohydrate conscious breakfast from scratch.

Note - This probably won't get made ;) Unless someone wants to script.

Looks like there's some amazeballs entries this month.
Please find a way, that art style is gorgeous!

Slasher

My entry for this months MAGS: Sprouts of evil

Something strange is occurring in Town: Car tyre's turning square, people running around with meat cleavers and axes, people hit by flying bricks, old people being thrashed by their own walking sticks...

You are Professor Jakhoff, and with your colleague, professor Grey you set out to find out what is going on in town and why are there so many incidents happening.

Eliv, an evil worshiper had called upon his lord and master Satan to grant him pure evil. With this evil (sprout evil) he goes around making things most evil...

Can you and your colleague find out exactly what is going on and most importantly, can you destroy all the evil???!!!

"The sprouts of evil can absorb into anything... be it animal, vegetable or matter."

Be very afraid (laugh)

More screens on release....

Mandle

Slasher's done it again!!! And it looks hilarious!

Slasher

My entry for this months MAG is now finished. I Have got quite a bit of time left to test and check....

Slasher

Ready to download (laugh)

It's arrived! Sprout evil is spreading its evil and infecting all that it touches, be it animal, vegetable or matter!

My entry for this months MAGS: Sprouts of evil

Something strange is occurring in Town: Car tyre's turning square, people running around with meat cleavers and axes, people hit by flying bricks, old people being thrashed by their own walking sticks...

You are Professor Jakhoff, and with your colleague, professor Grey you set out to find out what is going on in town and why are there so many incidents happening.

Eliv, an evil satan worshiper had called upon his lord and master Satan to grant him pure evil. With this evil (sprout evil) he goes around making things most evil...

Can you and your colleague find out exactly what is going on and most importantly, can you destroy all the evil???!!!

"The sprouts of evil can absorb into anything... be it animal, vegetable or matter."

Be very afraid but prepare to chuckle (laugh)

Note for Retro Wolf.. This will Grind your gears  (laugh)

Stats
320 x 200
32 bit
D3D
Utilizes the four-framed walkcycles with unique characters.
Made with AGS 3.4.0.9

Here is the Game:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2088/

VampireWombat

Finished and already available for download? Wow.
I don't even have a screenshot available for mine. Or any characters designed... Game name... Or anything other than a prototype cereal box.

Slasher

Quote from: VampireWombat on Wed 14/09/2016 13:28:14
Finished and already available for download? Wow.
I don't even have a screenshot available for mine. Or any characters designed... Game name... Or anything other than a prototype cereal box.

Just stick a few politician's heads in the bowl and you have pure evil (laugh)

Retro Wolf

Quote from: slasher on Wed 14/09/2016 13:06:11
Note for Retro Wolf.. This will Grind your gears  (laugh)

I've been quite active in that thread Slasher! What could it be?! 8-0 Downloading now!

Slasher

QuoteI've been quite active in that thread Slasher! What could it be?! 8-0 Downloading now!
You'll see (laugh)

I have a wicked sense of humor and yes, this did tickle my funny bone and maybe the challenges are not exactly cryptic or as hard as they could have been I personally found it fun getting to the end without pulling my hair out...It was meant to be that way...

Guys: please excuse any typos til revised upload (nod)

EDIT: Uploaded V3 with corrections and a couple of issues resolved....

Stupot

How are things going?
Any updates?

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sun 25/09/2016 22:08:14
How are things going?
Any updates?

Well... ummm... I started writing story and dialogs for my game, but then I had AGS 3.4.0 to release and then I decided to quit AGS, and then I was not really in the mood to make the game. :/
Maybe I will save my story idea for later use.

VampireWombat

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sun 25/09/2016 22:08:14
How are things going?
Any updates?
Sadly, I'm still in the planning process of mine. Yesterday I decided to make the Halloween game I've been planning for months into a prequel for the MAGs game. So now I'm having to figure out how to make things work since it means changing the location from a big city to a small town.
But I have figured out how to do 90% of the coding I'll need for the game.
Later today I do plan to make a walk cycle for the main character and make at least one background.

Cassiebsg

You could leave it as "big city" just restringing it to a smaller area of the city?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

VampireWombat

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 26/09/2016 17:28:30
You could leave it as "big city" just restringing it to a smaller area of the city?
Unfortunately, not really. It's borderline if it could even work in a small town near a smaller city.
I may end up just having to scrap the whole story I had planned, but keep the characters and play style.

Edit: Actually, a bit of thinking and I think I can make a compromise of using a small town. It requires replacing the main place where things will happen, but it should still work.
Thanks for getting me on the right track.

Ibispi

Hey, uh... Babar and I have been working on something and, uh... We may not be able to finish in time... so... uh...
Could we get an extension? Like a week? Or, if that's not allowed, then, half a week? Or, half of a half of a week?
Thanks.

Slasher

Come on guys.. rules are rules and should not be bent... but I do wish you luck so put a spurt on ;)

I'm getting worried as there may be a great game or two just waiting to be unleashed (laugh)

Ibispi

Hey, slasher, you know what they say... "rules are meant to be broken"! (roll) Just kidding... I mean, uh... An extension would still be nice. :=

CaesarCub

Graveyard
by CaesarCub
- September 2016 MAGS Entry -

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/aeD0R2x.png[/imgzoom]
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/5aXdhTs.png[/imgzoom]
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/hqov2lb.png[/imgzoom]
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/11njTr5.png[/imgzoom]

About the game: Dave, Phil and Clarence will have to cooperate to reach their goal, and save their friend Ron from a gruesome fate.

Download

So, here's my entry. It's short, but I hope it's fun.

Mandle

Yay! CaeserCub!!! In time for Halloween too!!!

I can't wait to try it out!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk