I'm a married man :-)

Started by Stupot, Sat 24/09/2016 03:34:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz

Congrats! People are getting engaged and married left and right -- so I joined in on the fun and presented a power ring to Magenta, my girlfriend of five years, just last month. A week later our baby girl arrived.

selmiak

Did you post the correct pic Fitz, how did this happen? Is Magenta a cat now? *scratches head*

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Stupot

Thanks for all the kind words, folks.

Slasher

Just one last word of wise advice:

Start as you mean to go on...

Creamy

Myshkin

Mouth for war

Congratz man! I tied the knot myself 1,5 year ago and was quick to share it with my fellow AGS-ers :D
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Dualnames

I TOLD U STU! Since day one, the japanese was gonna get to you!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Baron

Stupot

Thanks again for all the 'grats. You guys are the best.

It's been 5 days. Not much has changed, except that Mrs. Stupot seems to have started cracking down on my swearing :-\

(The above makes it seem like I'm keeping some kind of marriage dev-log. I'm not, don't worry).

Mandle

Quote from: Stupot+ on Wed 28/09/2016 08:25:39
It's been 5 days. Not much has changed, except that Mrs. Stupot seems to have started cracking down on my swearing :-\
Still no sight of land...The rations are running low. In a few days we may have to eat the cat. I pray for the sight of a passing ship.

[delete}

Sweet, 'Hen Man: Aftermath' gonna be about settling down... Congratulations to you two, Mrs and Mr Stupot+!

Atelier

Quote from: Stupot+ on Wed 28/09/2016 08:25:39

(The above makes it seem like I'm keeping some kind of marriage dev-log. I'm not, don't worry).

Haha! Congratulations Stupot!!

Tabata

Congratulation, Mrs. Stu!

Best of luck to you and your husband 

May you become a happy couple!

Mandle

Quote from: Tabata on Mon 03/10/2016 16:44:59
Congratulation, Mrs. Stu!

Best of luck to you and your husband 

May you become a happy couple!

Pssst...Tabata...

You might want to check out one of my previous posts before talking with the bride...

I don't know if she's seen that photo or not...

ThreeOhFour

Tabata

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 03/10/2016 16:52:11
Pssst...Tabata...

You might want to check out one of my previous posts before talking with the bride...

I don't know if she's seen that photo or not...

How could you do that!?   
You promised never to reveal that alter ego of mine 

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk