POLITICALLY YOURS [update]

Started by Uttoran, Thu 22/09/2016 15:47:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Uttoran

Finally our game Politically Yours has been released today!  :-D 8-)

Politically Yours is a Government Simulation game purely based on Indian politics.
Theme: "With the sudden demise of the Prime Minister of India, and with 3.5 years remaining in this term, your party (ruling party) has arrived at the decision to make you the Interim Prime Minister. Prove yourself in these 3 and a half years and get elected as the Prime Minister for the next term."

Download Politically Yours here

New Patch Update (Patch1): debate avatar crash bug fix : available with the game download link

Game features & details:
¤ 800x600
¤Direct3D9
¤32-bit colour
¤ Written, Designed & Programmed by Me
¤Co-designed by Debarati (not registered in AGS forum)
¤ Music by me

Have fun! ;) :grin: :cool:
Uttoran002

CaptainD

Congratulations on the release! :)  Will give it a go when I get some time.

EDIT - okay I've given it a while, it's a short but enjoyable game and I suspect has more depth than I've seen so far.  Looked like it could have benefited from a little more randomness to the events.

Forcing the player to provide their own avatar graphic was a very odd choice.  The game will crash if you don't - to be fair the install instructions do make it abundantly clear that you need to do this, but not providing a generic image to make the game run properly without the player generating the image and saving it to the game's directory might put some players off.

But overall, interesting and thought-provoking simulation, albeit very short.  Impressive for a debut release! ;)  I managed to win my first game, and produced a wonderful avatar for myself...

Uttoran

Thanks for playing my first ever game... :D ...and thanks for your suggestion.. I'll look into this matter :)

Uttoran002

Uttoran

Quote from: CaptainD on Thu 22/09/2016 17:32:10

The game will crash if you don't...

Edit: Ok, updated a bit of it! There's a patch available now with the game
Uttoran002

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk