Lamplight City

Started by Grundislav, Mon 26/09/2016 00:43:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Riaise

selmiak

Quote from: Grundislav on Tue 17/10/2017 18:28:15
Selmiak is right!

It's so nice to be right :D
Congratulations on scoring that publishing deal, thanks for publishing that info.

Danvzare

Grundislav

Official promo art!

Done by the amazing Karen Petrasko, whose portfolio you can see at www.karenpetrasko.com

CaptainD

Awesome news on the publisher!  Really nice guys at App Systems.

Did you miss out an image in the post above mine though?

dactylopus

Now that is a gorgeous piece of art!  Very nice.  Also, congrats on finding a publisher.  I hope it is a fruitful relationship.

Cassiebsg

Congrats on the publisher! :-D
And that poster is superb! I would not mind having that framed in one of my walls! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Blondbraid

Congrats, and that promo art is great, the flowers, the expression of the main man, the man in the shadows, it all has me intrigued! ;-D

Grundislav

A couple of new spooky screenshots!

Not the best place to go trick-or-treating.

How do we sleep while our beds are burning?

Cassiebsg

Looking good!
Took me a while to figure why the 1st was "spooky" (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Blondbraid

Great new screenshots, and that last one looks nasty, spontaneous combustion? :)

dactylopus

Very nice screenshots!  The shadowy figure is definitely spooky, hiding in the doorway.  The burn victim must have really loved that woman in the painting, that is a huge painting!

Riaise

Gorgeous screenshots, as always. That second one is disconcerting, but intriguing!

Snarky

Love it. Such a gorgeous blue on that wallpaper!

CyberUncleCat

Great looking game, but there is one thing in screenshot 2 that seems odd. How come the flame was so strong that it did burn the ceiling, but not bed, wall and the painting?

Click'd

Quote from: CyberUncleCat on Mon 06/11/2017 00:40:29
Great looking game, but there is one thing in screenshot 2 that seems odd. How come the flame was so strong that it did burn the ceiling, but not bed, wall and the painting?
Now that you mention it, the black spot should at least go down the wall a bit. For some reason I think the victim was levitating.

Stupot

Quote from: CyberUncleCat on Mon 06/11/2017 00:40:29
You call that 'odd', I call it 'a clue' (nod)

CyberUncleCat

Grundislav

Here's a couple of interviews from AdventureX! Guess which one was done at the end of the conference when I was very tired :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk