The funny pics thread? :)

Started by KyriakosCH, Fri 07/10/2016 13:23:02

Previous topic - Next topic

milkanannan

dactylopus

I'm a huge fan of Nihilisa Frank.  Thanks for bringing it up, another trip down the rabbit hole!

KyriakosCH

This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

KyriakosCH

Blondbraid

So, I tried drawing something funny again:

KyriakosCH

To destory the world. They may not know how to spell it, but already focus on it.
I like the drawing too.

abstauber

Galen

Quote from: KyriakosCH on Tue 02/04/2019 12:01:39

To destory the world. They may not know how to spell it, but already focus on it.
I like the drawing too.

This seems, I don't know, suspicious? Like their writing is better than mine yet they can't even draw stick figures? Plus they all seem to have the same handwriting. Is there just a staff member writing out the words that really can't spell?

Danvzare

Quote from: Galen on Mon 13/05/2019 16:19:59
Quote from: KyriakosCH on Tue 02/04/2019 12:01:39

I like the drawing too.

This seems, I don't know, suspicious? Like their writing is better than mine yet they can't even draw stick figures? Plus they all seem to have the same handwriting. Is there just a staff member writing out the words that really can't spell?
Hmm, based on how the kids wrote their names, I guessing that the text at the bottom such as "I want to destroy the world" and such, are already printed on the page. And the kids just had to draw in the box what that looked like to them. Or perhaps a teacher wrote it in for them. In either case, I'm saying an adult did it, which makes the misspelling rather shameful.  (wrong)

KyriakosCH

Maybe the child did say "destory", and the teacher wanted to keep it? ^_^

Anyway, something i made:

dactylopus

Maybe the kid just wants to get rid of all stories...

Mandle

Quote from: dactylopus on Thu 16/05/2019 10:34:13
Maybe the kid just wants to get rid of all stories...

Oblivion from the AGS game Tales confirmed!!!

KyriakosCH

You can realistically force all other stories to be repressed, if you morph into a massive monster as in that drawing.

Stupot

Jack

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk