The funny pics thread? :)

Started by KyriakosCH, Fri 07/10/2016 13:23:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondbraid

I went to see the Downton Abbey movie a few days ago, and this comic felt topical:

Blondbraid

Good one! Anyways, I've drawn two new comics myself:

I got the idea for the follow-up thanks to an "I'll eat my own hat" joke on the first:

Danvzare

Heh. Ok, that one got a laugh out of me.
Something about a meat hat is just funny to me. Especially when a fruit hat is considered normal.  (laugh)

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Danvzare on Mon 14/10/2019 14:49:23
Something about a meat hat is just funny to me. Especially when a fruit hat is considered normal.  (laugh)

..."normal" where? I've never seen anybody that wasn't Carmen Miranda wearing a fruit hat in my life.

(Not counting carnival costumes, of course.)

Blondbraid

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Mon 14/10/2019 15:05:58

..."normal" where? I've never seen anybody that wasn't Carmen Miranda wearing a fruit hat in my life.

While I haven't seen many in reality, I've seen lots of comedies and cartoons featuring old women wearing them.

Mandle

They often appeared in pulp-fiction novels.

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Blondbraid on Mon 14/10/2019 15:39:20
Quote from: Laura Hunt on Mon 14/10/2019 15:05:58

While I haven't seen many in reality, I've seen lots of comedies and cartoons featuring old women wearing them.

Oh, in cartoons sure! Reminds me of when I was little and thought that robbers always wore eye masks and striped sweaters :-D

josiah1221

Mandle, your avatar rocks! Made me do a double take, lol.

Mandle

Quote from: josiah1221 on Tue 15/10/2019 03:16:23
Mandle, your avatar rocks! Made me do a double take, lol.

Hahaha! You are the first person to have noticed my Halloween-themed change to my avatar, which has been active since about a week ago.

You win 10,000 PAZUZU points!!! (Can be cashed in at any desecrated site for any Pulsing Boils, Spinning Head, or Projectile Slime Vomit of your choice!!!)

Cassiebsg

You can't clam he's the first to notice, only that's he's the first to mention it.
I've noticed it for several days since.  (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Tue 15/10/2019 18:29:03
You can't clam he's the first to notice, only that's he's the first to mention it.
I've noticed it for several days since.  (laugh)

Well, yeah, that.  :-D

Blondbraid

So I saw this pic of The Rock:

Aaand I couldn't resist photoshopping it!  (laugh)
Spoiler
[close]

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk