The funny pics thread? :)

Started by KyriakosCH, Fri 07/10/2016 13:23:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

A translation for those of us who are super nerdy (AKA, everyone on this forum):
Panel 1 - "Do me"
Panel 2 - "Now"
Panel 4 - "Prick"

KyriakosCH

Game over Player 1. Be Vigilant. And next time try building more fema camps :=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Adeel

I'd like to share one from Gurok's favourite webcomic:
Spoiler
[close]

Danvzare

Danvzare

Mandle

Awwww... and yet Ewwwwwww...

Blondbraid

These ads for online games... (roll)
Upon close inspection I saw it was just some warrior dude standing next to a bear with the same armor as him,
but at first I almost thought he was some sort of centaur creature. 8-0

Then I just wanted to share these bizarre toys I found in a bargain bin:

It seems manifacturers of knockoff toys have no idea on how large chickens are...

AnasAbdin

That centaur surely has some danger butt!
The chickens from both toys cracked me up (laugh)

Danvzare

Dark Rider Batman and his trusty sidekick Regular Chicken!

Blondbraid

Might a well share some more pictures of weirs knockoff toys I found...

They replaced Wasabi (the black guy in green armor depicted on top of the package) with a white, faceless monster with black dots for eyes... 8-0

If you look below, you'll se that Kristoff looks more like a young Donald trump than a Disney price, Elsa looks like she got a spray-tan and her hair is made from a melted marshmallow and her sparkly ballgown is replaced with a blue bedsheet wrapped around her chest, and judging from the red lump in her hand and the red blotch on the reindeer's neck, she just performed some manner of mortal Kombat fatality on the poor animal.

And last but not least, here they tried making dolls supposed to look like children from Asia and Africa, but were too lazy to switch the eye and eyebrow color on them...

Adeel

Are you on Reddit, Blondbraid? The folks over at /r/crappyoffbrands/ would love to see your posts.

Blondbraid

Quote from: Adeel on Mon 19/06/2017 00:13:04
Are you on Reddit, Blondbraid? The folks over at /r/crappyoffbrands/ would love to see your posts.
Just created an account on reddit, thanks for the tip!

Cassiebsg

Guess it's either going so good, that it's ended, or so bad that has ended.... either way... (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk