Sonic and friends: Club House

Started by Slasher, Tue 25/10/2016 13:11:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

******************************************October's MAG******************************************

My entry for October's MAG..........

Sonic and friends in: "Club-House" .

Inspired by 90's platform game Sonic the hedgehog (and friends).

This game comes away from being a 'platform' game and becomes a Point n Click ags adventure game.

A number of famous 90's platform characters will join Sonic and will work as a team including: Tails, Alex Kidd and Luigi.

Incorporates Inter-changeable main player. Interact (hand) with any player to make them take the lead.

Each player has their own personal skills and inventory.

Carry out house repairs and complete tasks.

Story:

Sonic is left the lease to a house by his uncle Colonic who is recently deceased, in his Will.

Sonic and his friends plan to turn the house into their 'Club-House' for secret meetings and party's.

The house needs a few repairs doing before their club house opening night.

* Watch out for the fiendish Eggman who has a surprise for them all!

Who will be your favorite character? (laugh)

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2101/

CaptainD

Yay!  Grats on the release, sorry I wasn't able to help test it in the end.

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Tue 25/10/2016 13:25:11
Yay!  Grats on the release, sorry I wasn't able to help test it in the end.

Likewise on both counts...But what I did manage to playtest was a lot of fun!

Slasher

******************** October's MAG ********************
                                        VOTING HAS STARTED

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=53978.0

Play and vote....

Cassiebsg

Finished! :-D
Nice little one again, slasher. (nod)
Lots of great puzzles this time! You got me stumped a couple times! (laugh)

There are a few small details that are not my cup of tea, like the way to deselect the item, and getting the characters out of the way. Think the 2 click interface would have worked better for this game.

In overall I enjoyed fixing the house. (nod)
Spoiler

But must admit that I was expecting the uncle to knock on the door and say "Surpise! I'm not dead. Now get the hell out of my house! (Thanks for fixing it...)" (laugh)(roll)
[close]
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Shadow1000

I played this last night and it was quite fun. Considering the fact that it was a MAGS entry it was quite well designed and gets my vote.

I am wondering:

Spoiler
what action triggers the ability to solve the quest for the glue? I fixed everything but that and wandered around each room and tried everything when that became available but I'm puzzled as to what triggered it
[close]

Cheers

SHADOW

Cassiebsg

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Sun 06/11/2016 14:06:07
Spoiler
what action triggers the ability to solve the quest for the glue? I fixed everything but that and wandered around each room and tried everything when that became available but I'm puzzled as to what triggered it
[close]

Spoliers?
Spoiler

I'm guessing just using Sonic, since he's the fastest?
At least I didn't struggle with that one, I clicked and he just grabbed it. I was using Sonic at the time...
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 06/11/2016 15:05:41
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Sun 06/11/2016 14:06:07
Spoiler
[close]

Spoliers?
Spoiler

I'm guessing just using Sonic, since he's the fastest?
At least I didn't struggle with that one, I clicked and he just grabbed it. I was using Sonic at the time...
[close]

Yes, I got that part. I'll pm what I meant if that's ok...

SHADOW

DBoyWheeler

This random thought came to me, after having watched the longplay of "Wonder Boy V: Monster World III"...

If there were a sequel to this game, think the protagonist(s) of the "Wonder Boy/Monster Land (or Monster World)" series might appear?

Danvzare

Quote from: DBoyWheeler on Sun 04/12/2016 02:06:40
This random thought came to me, after having watched the longplay of "Wonder Boy V: Monster World III"...

If there were a sequel to this game, think the protagonist(s) of the "Wonder Boy/Monster Land (or Monster World)" series might appear?
Throw Adventure Island into that, and it would be awesome. (laugh)

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: Danvzare on Sun 04/12/2016 11:32:46

Throw Adventure Island into that, and it would be awesome. (laugh)

So true.

Also, the Wonder Boy/Monster World genre shift idea... I can SO see a Quest for Glory style game with that!

Yeah, a Sonic & Friends game sequel, with Wonder Boy/Monster World... maybe Adventure Island as well... and even incorporate Quest for Glory style elements to it... THAT would be a sequel worth playing!  :-D

Cassiebsg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk