Author Topic: [SERVICES AVAILABLE] Offer Your Services!  (Read 80701 times)

DBoyWheeler

• Maverick Hunter D-Boy at your service!
    • I can help with proof reading
    • I can help with story design
    • I can help with voice acting
Re: Offer Your Services!
« Reply #80 on: 14 Feb 2020, 00:39 »
I'll probably post again once I have a "sample" or two, but I'm considering entering the world of freelance copywriting, and especially copywriting for games (AGS or otherwise).

Again, I'll post again once I have something that can be used as a sample, but I figured I'd offer that service in the near future.

« Reply #81 on: 23 Feb 2020, 09:46 »
Hey folks!

I am offering my service as an unpaid translator (German <-> English) as I want to improve.
My only project I have worked on so far is a german translation for the game "Dead Cells" on steam, so I have a little bit of experience.
Feel free to contact me via PM or mail if you need your game localized in german or english.

Thank you!

theStyg

• Rougly aware of music
    • I can help with making music
« Reply #82 on: 26 May 2020, 20:23 »
Greetings gang - I'm Adam, a music composer and producer who has worked on short films, video games, and other commercial work.

My complete demo reel can be heard on my website RobotCoffin.com or on SoundCloud.

My most recent project was the animated comedy short, Satina: Bring Your Demon to Work Day (YouTube Link).

My most recent game project was the sci-fi drama adventure game, Stardrop (Steam Link). Trailer (YouTube Link)

Best wishes, gamers.

« Reply #83 on: 04 Sep 2020, 20:30 »
Hey there!

I am offering my service as a paid or unpaid translator (Spanish <-> English) as I want to improve and gain more experience.
I just finished translating from Spanish to English for the game Urban Witch Story, made by Post Modern Adventures.
I am also offering proofreading services for English text only.
Feel free to contact me via PM or email  ;-D

Thank you!

Gretchen