How to find a job during quarantine?

Started by souza13alex, Thu 08/10/2020 11:09:03

Previous topic - Next topic

souza13alex

Hi all! I need your help. I have another question. I want to move my business to the Internet. The functionality of the site is almost ready. But I have a question about web design. As important that the site has a unique design or can I use a template version? This affects only the appearance or site promotion as well?
And please tell me to create a unique design can hire individual freelancers or better to contact a creative firm to attract a team of experienced designers.

Cassiebsg

I guess, it depends on what kind of business it is.
If your business has some kind of design side to it, then I would say definitely! Otherwise you're probably fine with using a template. Though a custom design will bring the site up to a new level, no matter what your business is.

Anyway, there are plenty of good freelancers out there, and you can always ask for their portfolio and samples of their work, so that you can make an informed decision. If you don't want to bother with it, then do go with an established firm. You might end up paying more for the service, but on the other hand you use less time finding a freelancer that your happy with.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk