The Tale of Lonkey Island satisfy the GROG thirsty

Started by TooDrunkToFuck, Mon 17/10/2016 15:33:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Cmdr

@sthomannch:
Spoiler
Did you found a way to the top of the mountain?
Try everything there.
[close]

sthomannch

Cmdr
Spoiler

You mean the one with the clairvoyant (lady)? I was there and tried the mechanism to throw stones in all available directions. I also got a hint about the yeti, need to find some food though.
[close]

Spoiler

Got a bit further and visited the native's village. Need to get Willy back to work
[close]

curlybwc

I must be totally dense.  I cannot figure this out at all.  I've tried sending him to the storeroom and leaving the building multiple times - he just keeps repeating the same thing when I come back in.  I've tried sending him to the storeroom and immediately ringing the bell for him multiple times - that doesn't seem to exasperate him either.  I've tried leaving the building holding the extinguisher while he's not there - that doesn't work either.  How do I exasperate him? Never mind! Ding, Ding, Ding!!!

Quote from: Cmdr on Mon 17/10/2016 23:38:57
Hi Michael2968,
here is a hint for you:
Spoiler

You don't have enough money to pay for the fire extinguisher.
But perhaps there is a way to get it without needing to pay for it...
Spoiler
What would the old man do if you exasperate him a bit?
[close]
[close]

tscharli

Some questions. Any hint for one of them?
Spoiler
-Do I need to win the roulette? (Or only the rat game)
-Where do I find food for the yeti?
-how do I keep open the gate at the monkey site? (Rubber chicken keeps falling down)
-Is sinking the ship with the rock bad? Who will mix the potion if the ship sinks? Or will the barkeeper be somewhere else?
-Where can I find whatever I should bring to the guy on the ghost ship?
-canonball for the canon in the circus?
-what can I give to the vegan canibals?
[close]

tscharli

Quote from: curlybwc on Mon 24/10/2016 01:33:12
I must be totally dense.  I cannot figure this out at all.  I've tried sending him to the storeroom and leaving the building multiple times - he just keeps repeating the same thing when I come back in.  I've tried sending him to the storeroom and immediately ringing the bell for him multiple times - that doesn't seem to exasperate him either.  I've tried leaving the building holding the extinguisher while he's not there - that doesn't work either.  How do I exasperate him?

Quote from: Cmdr on Mon 17/10/2016 23:38:57
Hi Michael2968,
here is a hint for you:
Spoiler

You don't have enough money to pay for the fire extinguisher.
But perhaps there is a way to get it without needing to pay for it...
Spoiler
What would the old man do if you exasperate him a bit?
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
There's something he doesn't like at all. Just do it often enough. Be sure having taken what you want before.
[close]

curlybwc

How do you get the pirate flag?  He just keeps telling me it's valuable because the sheriff's grandmother stitched it so don't touch it.  I figure if I could make him a telescope somehow he might trade me but no luck with that yet. Edit: Got it!  Good luck to the rest of you!  Break a Leg! ;)

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Sun 23/10/2016 16:15:19
I'm stuck where a few others reported being stuck but no one provided a solution:

Spoiler
I'm on the ship. I have the sock from the sheriff's suite, the pirate flag, the colander, gunpowder, kitchen knife, serviette, the primitive doll and the suit. I think that I have to get a medical certificate for the job with the bartender and a pencil for the book.
[close]

ANy clues?

SHADOW

splat44

Spoiler
I read something about back door. I know it close but cannot open it! What inventory item needed?
[close]

Quote from: sthomannch on Sun 23/10/2016 21:41:21
splat
Spoiler

the yellow flowers don't work on the dogs, as some character in the game explains. There is a hint in this thread somewhere. You cannot pass the dogs, but get in from behind
[close]

sthomannch

splat
Spoiler

this grogg is really aggressive, but how to apply to the door? You need more than a cup
[close]
Spoiler

throw the powder on the door
[close]
Spoiler

use the fire extinguisher
[close]

curlybwc

Look at all the items in your inventory.  One will give you a clue.

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Sun 23/10/2016 16:15:19
I'm stuck where a few others reported being stuck but no one provided a solution:

Spoiler
I'm on the ship. I have the sock from the sheriff's suite, the pirate flag, the colander, gunpowder, kitchen knife, serviette, the primitive doll and the suit. I think that I have to get a medical certificate for the job with the bartender and a pencil for the book.
[close]

ANy clues?

SHADOW

tscharli

Quote from: heinerle on Wed 19/10/2016 04:18:22

Found another bug:
Spoiler
sometimes the regenerion in the fight is shown with the enemy, not on my part (and in red color) - and a hit sometimes is not counted correctly... Possible?
still not unterstand the locical :D but did. it.!
Do I need to win more than ohne Time in Roulette Game?
[close]

Is it possible to win
Spoiler
in the roulette game at all?
[close]

curlybwc

Stuck on the beach in Lonkey island.  Can't get past the barrier guard.  Also can't get the pencil. 

splat44

I am stuck on ship:

Spoiler
I got the following: rope, gunpowder, voodoo cookbook(read it), monocle, serviette, primitive doll.
So far I use rope and gunpower on cannon, use gunpowder on pepper shaker, got another batch of gunpowder (not sure why yet), turn back gold into straw(vis versa)

Apparently I need getting pirate flag(not sure how) and possibility telescope)
Finding something to eat for unsleeper but without health certificate cannot allow entry to galley.

Anything else I missing?

[close]

tscharli

Quote from: splat44 on Tue 25/10/2016 18:32:00
I am stuck on ship:

Spoiler
I got the following: rope, gunpowder, voodoo cookbook(read it), monocle, serviette, primitive doll.
So far I use rope and gunpower on cannon, use gunpowder on pepper shaker, got another batch of gunpowder (not sure why yet), turn back gold into straw(vis versa)

Apparently I need getting pirate flag(not sure how) and possibility telescope)
Finding something to eat for unsleeper but without health certificate cannot allow entry to galley.

Anything else I missing?

[close]

Spoiler
there are some flyers on the piano which might give you a hint about how to get something to eat for the unsleeper.
His wooden leg is hollow...
galley: If you used the rope on the canon, why don't you use it?
[close]

tscharli

Any clues about this?
Quote from: tscharli on Mon 24/10/2016 02:33:59
Spoiler
-how do I keep open the gate at the monkey site? (Rubber chicken keeps falling down)
-Is sinking the ship with the rock bad? Who will mix the potion if the ship sinks? Or will the barkeeper be somewhere else?
-Where can I find whatever I should bring to the guy on the ghost ship?
[close]

Shadow1000

Looks like I need
Spoiler
a helmet so I can use the cannon to get to the island? I don't know where to get a helmet from. The pot is the wrong size
[close]

Thank yo

SHADOW

tscharli

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 26/10/2016 02:47:00
Looks like I need
Spoiler
a helmet so I can use the cannon to get to the island? I don't know where to get a helmet from. The pot is the wrong size
[close]

Thank yo

SHADOW

Just look around in the
Spoiler
kitchen
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: tscharli on Wed 26/10/2016 08:21:25
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 26/10/2016 02:47:00
Looks like I need
Spoiler
[close]

Thank yo

SHADOW

Just look around in the
Spoiler
kitchen
[close]

I spent over an hour doing that. Do you have any more information?

tscharli

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 26/10/2016 09:41:49

Spoiler
colander?
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: tscharli on Wed 26/10/2016 13:10:52
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 26/10/2016 09:41:49

Spoiler
colander?
[close]

Thanks so much! I actually did guess that one but I didn't use it at the right time.

Thanks again

SHADOW

Cmdr

Quote from: tscharli on Tue 25/10/2016 23:29:14
Any clues about this?
Quote from: tscharli on Mon 24/10/2016 02:33:59
Spoiler
Some prices could possibly become an advantage for you - but you're able to finish without playing roulette.
Yetis like sweet creamy stuff.
What did you have to do in MI1 at this place?
Yes, it's bad, but no plotstopper. You're still be able to mix it another way.
I don't know. Have you found one? :grin:
Meat is not the right answer. :tongue:
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk