The Tale of Lonkey Island satisfy the GROG thirsty

Started by TooDrunkToFuck, Mon 17/10/2016 15:33:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Trouble

tscharli

Quote from: evansi70 on Fri 04/11/2016 21:20:27
Spoiler
Use the gold herring on the stone pedestal and you'll see that it reacts. Use the gold herring again on one of the skeleton wall decorations (I think it's one of the ones on the right) and you'll find the other stone disc. Place both discs on the pedestal
[close]
Spoiler
I had done this several times on all skeletons and it didn't work?! Now it did.
[close]

tscharli

Spoiler

rotate the discs so that the foot symbol, the phial (tippex) and the number 2 are pointing towards the door symbol at the top
[close]
Spoiler
This constellation doesn't seem to work
[close]

evansi70

Quote from: tscharli on Fri 04/11/2016 22:46:57
Spoiler

rotate the discs so that the foot symbol, the phial (tippex) and the number 2 are pointing towards the door symbol at the top
[close]
Spoiler
This constellation doesn't seem to work
[close]

Spoiler

It worked for me! Have you looked at the voodoo cookbook? The clue might be different every game?
[close]

evansi70

Quote from: Morgan LeFlay on Fri 04/11/2016 21:41:23
Could I get help with my question please?

Sorry. I can't remember now how I lit the stove. What items have you got - might jog my memory?

Kitty Trouble

I have:

Spoiler
straw, crowbar, darts, ID, extinguisher, crook, mints, cruise catalog, credit, hamster, cookbook, flyer, knife, colander, cooking suit, key, toast, gunpowder
[close]

Kitty Trouble

Never mind, you telling me to check my inventory helped me to solve it.

tscharli

Quote from: evansi70 on Fri 04/11/2016 23:00:45
Spoiler

It worked for me! Have you looked at the voodoo cookbook? The clue might be different every game?
[close]
It says
Spoiler
for 4 portions you need 2 pounds of wood-horses, 8 drips of tippex
got it!
[close]

longuist

Quote from: tscharli on Fri 04/11/2016 23:35:38
Spoiler

[close]
It says
Spoiler
got it!
[close]

I had the same, so it was

Spoiler
beetle, tippex and 4. So beetles are also called wood-horses? Lots of monkey wrenches in here :)
[close]

Thanks @all for pointing me to the solution!

Quote from: tscharli on Fri 04/11/2016 21:06:41

no, I used
Spoiler
the doom drink
[close]

There seem to be alternative ways to solve some puzzles

evansi70

Stuck again!

Spoiler

Made quite a bit of progress in part 5 and have got something from the head, thread and dead for the voodoo doll recipe but can't find something from the body. Have tried giving the governor the Popsi Lie, chocolate coins and gold herring but it doesn't seem to do anything. Suspect I might need to do something to the Popsi Lie before giving it to her?  Also can't get past the choleric commode.
[close]

Kitty Trouble

I am stuck on Lonkey Island.

Spoiler
I got the lukewarm cervisia, order card, paddle, and lemon. I can't figure out how to make a cannonball or get past the guy. I can't get the pencil or get into the party. What should I do next?
[close]

evansi70

Quote from: Morgan LeFlay on Sat 05/11/2016 17:59:44
I am stuck on Lonkey Island.

Spoiler
I got the lukewarm cervisia, order card, paddle, and lemon. I can't figure out how to make a cannonball or get past the guy. I can't get the pencil or get into the party. What should I do next?
[close]

Spoiler

To get the pencil

Spoiler
Push (or maybe pull?) the do not disturb sign upstairs at the hotel to flip it round and wait for the receptionist to come and clean the room. Quickly head downstairs and grab the pencil
[close]

Not 100% sure I remember this properly, but I think for the cannonball

Spoiler
Talk to the guest at the party with the pig head and insult them until their head explodes. Pick up the deflated head, which can be blown up and used on the cannon
[close]
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: longuist on Sat 05/11/2016 11:13:58
Quote from: tscharli on Fri 04/11/2016 23:35:38
Spoiler

[close]
It says
Spoiler
got it!
[close]

I had the same, so it was

Spoiler
beetle, tippex and 4. So beetles are also called wood-horses? Lots of monkey wrenches in here :)
[close]

Thanks @all for pointing me to the solution!

I STILL am not getting that one.
Spoiler
my mojo book says 3 portions you need 2 ounces of duck fins, 8 drips of tippex. I lined up the 3, duck foot and phial pointing to the top and it doesn't open.I pushed the central bolt. Maybe you do something else to open it?
[close]
How is this one solved?

SHADOW

Cmdr

Hi shadow, do you perhaps have a savegame for me? This sounds weird, I like to check it out.

longuist

Quote from: evansi70 on Sat 05/11/2016 13:40:15
Stuck again!

Spoiler

Made quite a bit of progress in part 5 and have got something from the head, thread and dead for the voodoo doll recipe but can't find something from the body. Have tried giving the governor the Popsi Lie, chocolate coins and gold herring but it doesn't seem to do anything. Suspect I might need to do something to the Popsi Lie before giving it to her?  Also can't get past the choleric commode.
[close]

Stuck at the very same progress level. Evansi70, have you found a solution yet?
@Cmdr, you recreated the most annoing part of mi2 (frequently getting caught in the catacombs) perfectly :P

Shadow1000

Quote from: Cmdr on Sun 06/11/2016 08:44:20
Hi shadow, do you perhaps have a savegame for me? This sounds weird, I like to check it out.

I sent you a saved game. Just for fun, I reloaded from before part 4 begins to see if the variables reset and I got a different recipe which I used and that didn't work either. I must be missing something.

can anyone confirm:

Spoiler
All you do is line up the number with the symbols all pointing UPWARDS TOWARD THE ICON and then USE the central bolt and the door opens? Am I missing any steps?
[close]

SHADOW

evansi70

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Sun 06/11/2016 17:42:06
Quote from: Cmdr on Sun 06/11/2016 08:44:20

I sent you a saved game. Just for fun, I reloaded from before part 4 begins to see if the variables reset and I got a different recipe which I used and that didn't work either. I must be missing something.

can anyone confirm:

Spoiler
All you do is line up the number with the symbols all pointing UPWARDS TOWARD THE ICON and then USE the central bolt and the door opens? Am I missing any steps?
[close]

SHADOW

Spoiler

Yes, that sounds right.

For my game (2 portions, 1 spider-pig foot, 8 drops of tippex) I needed to set it to this.

[close]

evansi70

Quote from: longuist on Sun 06/11/2016 13:26:57
Stuck again!

Spoiler

[close]

Stuck at the very same progress level. Evansi70, have you found a solution yet?
@Cmdr, you recreated the most annoing part of mi2 (frequently getting caught in the catacombs) perfectly :P

No. I've given up for the time being, so if you work out what to do next, let me know!

Shadow1000

Quote from: evansi70 on Sun 06/11/2016 18:21:18

Spoiler

Yes, that sounds right.

For my game (2 portions, 1 spider-pig foot, 8 drops of tippex) I needed to set it to this.

[close]

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! Now I get it...

Spoiler
I put the disc with the numbers UNDER the disc with the mushroom. NOW I put it on top and it works.
[close]

THANK YOU!

SHADOW

Shadow1000

Quote from: longuist on Sun 06/11/2016 13:26:57
Stuck again!

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
I gave her the popsi lie and she tosses the can which I retrieved. I assume that's something from the body since she drank from it? Also, I got the dynamite...not sure if you found that. What did you get from the head?
[close]

SHADOW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk